BRIC Disposable Hospital Supplies Market Outlook to 2021
- April 2016 •
- 82 pages •
- Report ID: 3963883
GlobalData’s new report, "BRIC Disposable Hospital Supplies Market Outlook to 2021", provides key market data on the BRIC Disposable Hospital Supplies market. The report provides value, in millions of US dollars, volume (in units) and average price data (in US dollars), within market segments - Procedure Kits and Trays, Gloves, Drapes, Gowns and Feeding Tubes.
The report also provides company shares and distribution shares data for the market category, and global corporate-level profiles of the key market participants. Based on the availability of data for the particular category and country, information related to pipeline products, news and deals is available in the report.
Extensive interviews are conducted with key opinion leaders (KOLs), physicians and industry experts to validate the market size, company share and distribution share data and analysis.
- Market size for Disposable Hospital Supplies market segments - Procedure Kits and Trays, Gloves, Drapes, Gowns and Feeding Tubes.
- Annualized market revenues (USD million), volume (units) and average selling price ($) data for each of the market categories. Data is provided from 2007 to 2014 and forecast to 2021.
- 2014 company shares and distribution shares data for Disposable Hospital Supplies market.
- Global corporate-level profiles of key companies operating within the BRIC Disposable Hospital Supplies market.
- Key players covered include Cardinal Health, Inc., 3M Health Care Ltd., Halyard Health, Inc., Covidien plc and others.
Reasons to buy
- Develop business strategies by identifying the key market segments poised for strong growth in the future.
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies.
- Design competition strategies by identifying who-stands-where in the market.
- Develop investment strategies by identifying the key market segments expected to register strong growth in the near future.
- What are the key distribution channels and what’s the most preferred mode of product distribution - Identify, understand and capitalize.