Summary Consumer and Market Insights: Dairy and Soy Food in France provides an overview of the market, analyzing market data, demographic consumption patterns within the category, and the key consumer trends driving consumption. The report highlights innovative new product development that effectively targets the most pertinent consumer need states, and offers strategic recommendations to capitalize on evolving consumer landscapes.
Key Findings - The Dairy market in France is forecast to register a CAGR of 3.4% during 2015-2020 and reach US$38,370 million by 2020
- Kids and Babies and Older Consumers are the key target audiences for the majority of Dairy and Soy Food consumption
- The Milk category accounted for highest (Off-trade and On-trade) consumption in volume terms in 2015
- The Yogurt category witnessed the fastest private label growth from 2012 to 2015
Synopsis Consumer and Market Insights: Dairy and Soy Food in France identifies the key demographic groups driving consumption, and what motivates their consumption. When combined with an in-depth study of market and category dynamics, readers are able to identify key opportunities, and what they need to do in order to target them. The report uses a unique method of quantifying consumer trends to highlight the degree of influence they have on consumption within the category. The report also identifies the most important trends within the market and shows whether beliefs over what influences consumer behavior within the category are accurate.
Get access to:
- Key consumer demographic groups driving consumption within the French market. The figures showcase the number of times consumers of specific ages and gender consume Dairy and Soy Food, as well as identifying whether these demographic groups "over" consume in the category (i.e. they account for a higher proportion of occasions than the proportion of society they represent overall)
- A study of market value and volumes over 2009-2019 for France, supplemented with category, brand, and packaging analysis that shows the current state of the market, and how it will evolve over the next five years
- The degree of influence that the 20 key consumer trends identified by Canadean have on Dairy and Soy Food consumption volumes, with granular analysis on the extent that degree of influences varies between gender and age group
- Insight into the implications behind the data, and analysis of how consumer needs will evolve in the short-to-medium term future
- Examples of international and France-specific product innovation targeting key consumer needs
Reasons To Buy - This report brings together consumer analysis and market data to provide actionable insight into the behavior of French Dairy and Soy food consumers.
- This is based on Canadean's unique consumer data, developed from extensive consumption surveys and consumer group tracking, which quantifies the influence of 20 consumption motivations in the Dairy and Soy sector. Category, brand, and packaging dynamics are also examined.
- This allows product and marketing strategies to be better aligned with the leading trends in the market.
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
Opportunities in the Global Dairy and Soy Food Sector to 2024
The global dairy and soy food sector was valued at US$519.9 billion in 2019 and is forecast to record a CAGR of 3.7% over 2019-2024 to reach US$622.3 billion by 2024. Asia-Pacific was the leading region in the global dairy and...
The qatar dairy products market was valued at USD 623.38 million in 2020, and it is projected to witness a CAGR of 6.58% during the forecast period, 2021-2026 Qatar has majorly impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic, affecting its economy, supply chain, and trade, despite the increased government spending to ease the economic impact of COVID-19....
217 pages •
By Asia Market Information & Development Company
• Feb 2021
China’s demand for Dairy Products has grown at a fast pace in the past decade. In the next decade, both production and demand will continue to grow. The Chinese economy maintains a high speed growth which has been stimulated by the consecutive increases of industrial output, import & export, consumer consumption...
Milking it: Recent free trade agreements are expected to bolster industry exports and imports Abstract Dairy Product Production in Canada The Dairy Product Production industry in Canada processes raw milk and manufactures dairy products including milk, cream, cheese, butter, yogourt and milk powder,...
80 pages •
By Asia Market Information & Development Company
• Feb 2021
This study focuses on China’s Dairy Products industry forecasts. In the two past decades, the industry has been growing at a fast pace. The dramatic expansions of the manufacturing capabilities and rising consumer consumptions in China have transformed China’s society and economy. China is one of the world’s major...
Opportunities in Eastern Europe Dairy and Soy Food Sector
The global dairy and soy food sector was valued at US$5,19,881.6 million in 2019 and is forecast to record a CAGR of 3.7% during 2019-2024 to reach US$6,22,282.3 million by 2024. Eastern Europe held the lowest value share of 7.9%...
The starter cultures market is projected to grow at a CAGR of5.3% during the forecast period.
The starter cultures market is estimated to be valued at USD 1.0billion in 2020and is projected to reach USD 1.3billion by 2025, recording a CAGR of 5.3%, in terms of value. Factors such as the growing demand for fermented dairy...
Netherlands Dairy and Soy Food Market Assessment and Forecasts to 2024
The Dutch Dairy and Soy Food sector is led by the cheese category in value terms in 2019, while the yogurt category is expected to register fastest value and volume growth during 2019-2024.Hypermarkets & supermarkets...
Colombia Dairy and Soy Food Market Assessment and Forecasts to 2024
The Colombian Dairy and Soy food sector is led by the ‘milk’ category in both value and volume terms, in 2019.While, soymilk & soy drinks category is expected to register the fastest value growth during 2019-2024.
The Middle East And Africa dairy market is forecasted to grow at a CAGR of 6.03% during the forecast period (2020-2025). - The market is primarily driven by the rising health consciousness among the consumers who are demanding for protein-rich food products. Moreover, factors such as increasing government-run health and wellness...
Dairy Products Consumption
Dairy Products Production
You can change your Cookie Settings at any time but parts of our site will not function correctly without them.