Summary “Electrical and Electronics Retailing in Brazil - Market Summary and Forecasts” report provides a detailed analysis of retail sales from 2010 to 2020 across key channels in Brazil.
Key Findings - Surge in the number of millionaires and the emerging middle class will continue to make Brazil a major retail destination
- Brazilian retail sales to reach BRL1,810 billion by 2020
- Brazil continues experiences nominal growth for electrical and electronics products which is forecast to grow at a CAGR of 1.77% in 2015-2020
- Technology advancements and the launch of sophisticated electronic gadgets will drive growth in electrical and electronics sector
- Extension of tax breaks until the end of 2018 for computers, smartphones, tablets, modems, and routers expected to support the growth of the market.
- Online retailers are performing significantly well and online sales of the category are forecast to witness a CAGR of 14.5% over 2015-2020
Synopsis “Electrical and Electronics Retailing in Brazil - Market Summary and Forecasts” is a detailed sector report providing a comprehensive analysis of the emerging trends, forecasts and opportunities to 2020.
- A thorough analysis of consumer trends changing economic and population factors
- Both qualitative and quantitative insights and analysis of the shifting electrical and electronics retail dynamics for communication equipment, computer hardware and software, consumer electronics, household appliances, photographic equipment from 2010 to 2020
- The report further covers the sales of electrical and electronics products through the following channels from 2010 to 2020: Electrical and electronics specialists; online; hypermarkets, supermarkets and hard-discounters; music, video, book, stationery and entertainment software specialists; value, variety stores and general merchandise retailers; department stores; other general and non-specialist direct retailers; cash and carries and warehouse clubs; other specialist retailers and convenience Stores (including Independents) and gas stations
- An overview of key electrical and electronics retailers operating across the product segment and their presence across channels
Reasons To Buy Get immediate access to:
- Brazil electrical and electronics market performance across key channels - accurate, reliable data for companies already operating in and those wishing to enter the market
- Performance of individual product categories, across key channels from 2010, with forecasts until 2020 - pinpoint the fastest growing categories in a market witnessing robust growth
- Vital economic and population trends, key consumer and technology trends influencing the retail market -explore novel opportunities that allow you to align your product offerings and strategies to meet demand
- Critical insights into Brazil shoppers - what stores do shoppers prefer? Have the right insights to beat off the competition by effectively promoting to lucrative market segments
- Analysis of key international and domestic players operating in the electrical and electronics market - including store counts and revenues that give you a competitive edge - identify opportunities to improve market share
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
- The transaction value of global mobile payments market was USD 3714.5 billion in 2019, and it is expected to reach a value of USD 12,407.5 billion by 2025, registering a CAGR of 23.8% over the forecast period 2020 - 2025. The global landscape of payments and transactions is changing rapidly, owing to the growing enterprises and consumer...
The touch panel market in Asia-Pacific is expected to grow from US$ 24,676.1Mn in 2019 to US$ 60,791.6Mn by 2027; it is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 12.8% from 2020 to 2027.Asia-Pacific is a crucial market for the growth of touch panel market over the forecast period. Asia-Pacific touch panel market which play a crucial role in enabling...
The delivery management software market in North America is expected to grow from US$ 441.3million in 2019 to US$ 880.0million by 2027; it is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 9.5% from 2020 to 2027.A few delivery management software features, such as real-time visibility, simplified business operations, engaging customer communication, and enhanced...
Everyone has heard that the future is mobile. However, in retail, this notion even has a larger significance with most customers living their lives on their smartphones while also ordering, posting on social media, and interacting with a brand through the use of these same smartphones. mCommerce closes the gap not only in meeting these customers...
Restaurant Point of Sale Terminal Market Research Report by Product (Fixed POS Terminal and Mobile POS Terminal), by Component (Hardware and Software), by Application, by End-User - Global Forecast to 2025 - Cumulative Impact of COVID-19 The Global Restaurant Point of Sale Terminal Market is expected to grow from USD...
This study examines the North American mobile field service management market. Mobile FSM solutions are software applications that leverage a variety of technologies (geolocation, artificial intelligence, digital forms, etc.) on smartphones, tablets, rugged devices, and wearables in order to locate, manage, automate and/or optimize field-based...
This IDC Market Forecast discusses the Western Europe business inkjet market, segmented by product category, format, and country, and predicts its performance from 2020 to 2024."Sustainability has become a key attribute for many organizations and business inkjets offer a provable way of supporting customers' social responsibility programs....
The global barcode scanner market grew at a CAGR of around 4% during 2014-2019. Barcode scanners, also known as barcode readers and point-of-sale scanners, are handheld or stationary hardware devices that are used for reading and recording the information of a barcode. These scanners have sensors for capturing barcodes...
237 pages •
By Asia Market Information & Development Company
• Jun 2020
China’s demand for Printer has grown at a fast pace in the past decade. In the next decade, both production and demand will continue to grow. The Chinese economy maintains a high speed growth which has been stimulated by the consecutive increases of industrial output, imports & exports, consumer consumption...
Power electronics market projected to grow at a CAGR of 4.7% during 2020–2025. The global power electronics market size is projected to grow from USD 35.1 billion in 2020 to USD 44.2 billion by 2025, at a CAGR of 4.7%. The increasing focus on the use of renewable power sources across the globe, growing adoption of power electronics...
You can change your Cookie Settings at any time but parts of our site will not function correctly without them.