Summary “Electrical and Electronics Retailing in Brazil - Market Summary and Forecasts” report provides a detailed analysis of retail sales from 2010 to 2020 across key channels in Brazil.
Key Findings - Surge in the number of millionaires and the emerging middle class will continue to make Brazil a major retail destination
- Brazilian retail sales to reach BRL1,810 billion by 2020
- Brazil continues experiences nominal growth for electrical and electronics products which is forecast to grow at a CAGR of 1.77% in 2015-2020
- Technology advancements and the launch of sophisticated electronic gadgets will drive growth in electrical and electronics sector
- Extension of tax breaks until the end of 2018 for computers, smartphones, tablets, modems, and routers expected to support the growth of the market.
- Online retailers are performing significantly well and online sales of the category are forecast to witness a CAGR of 14.5% over 2015-2020
Synopsis “Electrical and Electronics Retailing in Brazil - Market Summary and Forecasts” is a detailed sector report providing a comprehensive analysis of the emerging trends, forecasts and opportunities to 2020.
- A thorough analysis of consumer trends changing economic and population factors
- Both qualitative and quantitative insights and analysis of the shifting electrical and electronics retail dynamics for communication equipment, computer hardware and software, consumer electronics, household appliances, photographic equipment from 2010 to 2020
- The report further covers the sales of electrical and electronics products through the following channels from 2010 to 2020: Electrical and electronics specialists; online; hypermarkets, supermarkets and hard-discounters; music, video, book, stationery and entertainment software specialists; value, variety stores and general merchandise retailers; department stores; other general and non-specialist direct retailers; cash and carries and warehouse clubs; other specialist retailers and convenience Stores (including Independents) and gas stations
- An overview of key electrical and electronics retailers operating across the product segment and their presence across channels
Reasons To Buy Get immediate access to:
- Brazil electrical and electronics market performance across key channels - accurate, reliable data for companies already operating in and those wishing to enter the market
- Performance of individual product categories, across key channels from 2010, with forecasts until 2020 - pinpoint the fastest growing categories in a market witnessing robust growth
- Vital economic and population trends, key consumer and technology trends influencing the retail market -explore novel opportunities that allow you to align your product offerings and strategies to meet demand
- Critical insights into Brazil shoppers - what stores do shoppers prefer? Have the right insights to beat off the competition by effectively promoting to lucrative market segments
- Analysis of key international and domestic players operating in the electrical and electronics market - including store counts and revenues that give you a competitive edge - identify opportunities to improve market share
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
Executive Summary A comprehensive research report created through extensive primary research (inputs from industry experts, companies, stakeholders) and secondary research, the report aims to present the analysis of Global POS Terminal Market. The report analyzes the Global POS Terminal Market By Product Type (Fixed and...
UK Online Mobile & Tablet Retailing 2019-2024 Summary As UK consumers increasingly turn to their smartphones for convenience, mobile will continue to be the fastest growing area within the UK retail market with spend increasing by £17.1bn over the next five years to reach £33.2bn by 2024. Mobiles...
Market Overview The memory packaging market was valued at USD 21.53 billion in 2018, and is expected to reach USD 29.41 billion by 2024, registering a CAGR of 5.5% during the forecast period of 2019 - 2024. Memory devices employ a broad range of the packaging technology from flip-chip, lead-frame, wire-bond, to through-silicon...
This IDC study presents an update to the Worldwide Hard Disk Drive Forecast Update, 2018-2022 (IDC #US44502318, December 2018). The worldwide HDD forecast update integrates IDC's current IT hardware and consumer electronics products forecasts through 2023 as well as updated HDD and SSD technology transition assumptions. This forecast also...
Executive Summary A comprehensive research report created through extensive primary research (inputs from industry experts, companies, stakeholders) and secondary research, the report aims to present the analysis of Global Virtual Personal Assistants Market. The report analyzes the Global Virtual Personal Assistants Market...
The Europe AI chip market accounted for US$ 1.25 Bn in 2018 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 33.0% over the forecast period 2019–2027, to account for US$ 16.04 Bn in 2027. The considerable investments in artificial intelligence chip start-ups are anticipated to boost the market growth. Real-time consumer behavior insights and increased...
India Barcode Scanners and Printers Market By Sector (Organized & Unorganized), By Type (Scanners & Printers), By End User (Retail & E-commerce, Logistics & Supply Chain, Automotive, Manufacturing & Others), Competition, Forecast & Opportunities, 2024 India barcode scanners and printers market stood at $ 44.7 million...
36 pages •
By Market Intelligence & Consulting Institute
• Jun 2019
According to the survey conducted by MIC, the number of Taiwanese consumers preferring both physical and online shopping and online shopping-only is increasing; the number of consumers preferring to shop only at physical stores, however, is declining, indicating that online retail platforms have become an important channel for consumers...
ePharmacy Market Size, Outlook and Growth Opportunities, 2019- 2025 Global ePharmacy Market Size, Outlook and Growth Opportunities to 2025: By Drug Type (Prescription Drugs, Over-the-counter (OTC) Drugs), By Product Type (Skin Care, Dental, Cold and Flu, Vitamins, Weight Loss, and Others) and By Region ePharmacy...
125 pages •
By yStats - Global E-Commerce Intelligence
• Jul 2019
Double-digit growth rates predicted for online payment fraud losses worldwide The rising costs of online payment fraud The level of online payment fraud is on the rise worldwide, as more consumers turn to digital shopping channels to make their purchases. According to a projection referenced in the report,...
You can change your Cookie Settings at any time but parts of our site will not function correctly without them.