Clothing and Footwear Retailing in Brazil - Market Summary and Forecasts; Comprehensive overview of the market, consumer, and competitive context, with retail sales value and forecasts to 2020
- July 2016 •
- 71 pages •
- Report ID: 4040392
“Clothing and Footwear Retailing in Brazil - Market Summary and Forecasts” report provides a detailed analysis of retail sales from 2010 to 2020 across key channels in Brazil.
- Surge in the number of millionaires and the emerging middle class will continue to make Brazil a major retail destination
- Brazilian retail sales to reach BRL1,811 billion by 2020
- The clothing sector accounts for the third largest share of total retail sales in value terms.
- Online is the fastest-growing channel in the clothing category, with a CAGR over 25% during the review period.
- The Brazilian footwear manufacturing industry is one of the largest footwear production clusters in the world
- The Brazilian footwear market is set to grow at a CAGR of 6.09% in 2015-2020.
“Clothing and Footwear Retailing in Brazil - Market Summary and Forecasts” is a detailed sector report providing a comprehensive analysis of the emerging trends, forecasts and opportunities to 2020.
- A thorough analysis of consumer trends changing economic and population factors
- Both qualitative and quantitative insights and analysis of the shifting clothing and footwear retail dynamics for men's clothing, women's clothing, children's clothing, men's footwear, women's footwear, and children's footwear from 2010 to 2020
- Sales of clothing and footwear products through the following channels from 2010 to 2020: Clothing, footwear, accessories and luxury goods specialists; department stores; other specialist retailers; online; hypermarkets, supermarkets and hard-discounters; value, variety stores and general merchandise retailers; other general and non-specialist direct retailers; cash and carries and warehouse clubs and duty free retailers
- An overview of key clothing and footwear retailers operating across Brazil and their presence across distribution channels
Reasons To Buy
Get immediate access to:
- Brazil clothing and footwear market performance across key channels - accurate, reliable data for companies already operating in and those wishing to enter the market
- Performance of individual product categories, across key channels from 2010, with forecasts until 2020 - pinpoint the fastest growing categories in a market witnessing robust growth
- Vital economic and population trends, key consumer and technology trends influencing the retail market -explore novel opportunities that allow you to align your product offerings and strategies to meet demand
- Critical insights into Brazil shoppers - what stores do shoppers prefer? Have the right insights to beat off the competition by effectively promoting to lucrative market segments
- Analysis of key international and domestic players operating in the clothing and footwear market - including store counts and revenues that give you a competitive edge - identify opportunities to improve market share