Summary “Clothing and Footwear Retailing in Brazil - Market Summary and Forecasts” report provides a detailed analysis of retail sales from 2010 to 2020 across key channels in Brazil.
Key Findings - Surge in the number of millionaires and the emerging middle class will continue to make Brazil a major retail destination
- Brazilian retail sales to reach BRL1,811 billion by 2020
- The clothing sector accounts for the third largest share of total retail sales in value terms.
- Online is the fastest-growing channel in the clothing category, with a CAGR over 25% during the review period.
- The Brazilian footwear manufacturing industry is one of the largest footwear production clusters in the world
- The Brazilian footwear market is set to grow at a CAGR of 6.09% in 2015-2020.
Synopsis “Clothing and Footwear Retailing in Brazil - Market Summary and Forecasts” is a detailed sector report providing a comprehensive analysis of the emerging trends, forecasts and opportunities to 2020.
- A thorough analysis of consumer trends changing economic and population factors
- Both qualitative and quantitative insights and analysis of the shifting clothing and footwear retail dynamics for men's clothing, women's clothing, children's clothing, men's footwear, women's footwear, and children's footwear from 2010 to 2020
- Sales of clothing and footwear products through the following channels from 2010 to 2020: Clothing, footwear, accessories and luxury goods specialists; department stores; other specialist retailers; online; hypermarkets, supermarkets and hard-discounters; value, variety stores and general merchandise retailers; other general and non-specialist direct retailers; cash and carries and warehouse clubs and duty free retailers
- An overview of key clothing and footwear retailers operating across Brazil and their presence across distribution channels
Reasons To Buy Get immediate access to:
- Brazil clothing and footwear market performance across key channels - accurate, reliable data for companies already operating in and those wishing to enter the market
- Performance of individual product categories, across key channels from 2010, with forecasts until 2020 - pinpoint the fastest growing categories in a market witnessing robust growth
- Vital economic and population trends, key consumer and technology trends influencing the retail market -explore novel opportunities that allow you to align your product offerings and strategies to meet demand
- Critical insights into Brazil shoppers - what stores do shoppers prefer? Have the right insights to beat off the competition by effectively promoting to lucrative market segments
- Analysis of key international and domestic players operating in the clothing and footwear market - including store counts and revenues that give you a competitive edge - identify opportunities to improve market share
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
Deodorants in Brazil by Mintel Market Sizes provides you with annual year-end market size data, most recently updated in 2018. This market covers aerosols, pumps, roll-ons, sticks, creams/gels and body spray deodorants for men and women. Market value is based on sales through all retail channels including direct to...
Milk in Brazil by Mintel Market Sizes provides you with annual year-end market size data, most recently updated in 2018. This market covers liquid, powdered and flavoured cow's milk. It excludes condensed, evaporated, sour and cultured milk. Market size is based on retail and non-retail sales. Market size for Milk...
Shaving and Depilatory Products in Brazil by Mintel Market Sizes provides you with annual year-end market size data, most recently updated in 2018. This market covers men's and women's razors and blades, shaving preparations and depilatory products. It excludes electrical equipment. Market value is based on...
Tea and Infusions in Brazil by Mintel Market Sizes provides you with annual year-end market size data, most recently updated in 2018. This report covers packaged and unpackaged black, green, oolong, white and Pu'er teas, infusions and yerba mate. It excludes RTD liquid products. Market size is based on retail (off...
Feminine Hygiene and Sanitary Protection Products in Brazil by Mintel Market Sizes provides you with annual year-end market size data, most recently updated in 2018. This market covers sanitary protection (pads/towels; tampons; liners), feminine hygiene (wipes, washes, cups and feminine intimate deodorants) and adult...
57 pages •
By Euromonitor International
• Aug 2018
Other hot drinks is a traditional category in Latin America with ingredients such as chocolate, mate and cereals being indigenous to the region. Latin America is the largest market in terms of per capita consumption globally and remains fairly consolidated with Nestle in the lead. Growth prospects remain limited due to market saturation and...