The report IC Market Tracking Seals and Gaskets analyzes the market of Seals and Gaskets and the manufacturers of these products. You get an overview of the development of the total market and the individual segments for example different Product Groups (Contact Seals further devided in Static (Sheet Gaskets, Profiled Gaskets, O-Rings, others) and dynamic (Hydraulic and
Pneumatic Seals,Radial Shaft Seals, Compression Seal Fitting, Mechanical Seals, Others) and contactless seals (Pressure Activated Seals, Others), Application Types (12 groups) and distribution channel (indirect, direct).
For all segments we show detail market data and presents market forecasts for the upcoming three years, based on our econometric models. The Competition Analysis of the TOP manufacturers shows Market shares for the total market and by different segments in term of quantity and value for the last two business years as well as rankings and changes in market shares. You also receive Information about the most important factors of influence concerning this market.
1) Market Structure: Definition and demarcation of segments
2) Market Drivers: Executive summary of the most important factors of influence
3) Total Market Analyis: Overview about the development of the total market and the individual segments as well as forecasts for the next 3 years
4) Competition Analysis and Market Shares: Market shares of the TOP manufacturers in terms of quantity and value for the last two business years as well as rankings and changes in market shares. (Total Market and Segments)
5) Methodology and Data Sources: The market and competitive analysis is conducted through interviewing the most important manufacturers in the respective industry.
All data are cross-checked for plausibility and evaluated by means of additional sources of information. The market models and forecasts are based on economic indicator models, which are developed individually for each market. The influencing factors are analyzed by means of multivariate regression analysis and updated each year.
The economic indicators and environmental data are a result of secondary research of prestigious statistical institutes and are supplemented by internal market analyses.
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including: