Summary Chile's growing economy and a large young population will sustain growth in the Dairy and Soy Food market during 2015-2020. Off-trade sales in the Dairy market will continue to surpass the On-trade sales. The Milk category accounted for more than half the total consumption in volume terms in the overall Dairy and Soy Food market while Soymilk and Soy Drinks is the fastest growing category as more consumers seek out lactose free Dairy products. Health and Wellness benefits is predictably the top motivator for the Chilean consumers to purchase Dairy and Soy Food products. However, demand for Dairy products as healthy snacking will increase and manufacturers need to launch more Dairy products that can be consumed as snacks at different times of the day
Key Findings - The Dairy and Soy Food market in Chile is expected to register higher growth in value terms during 2015-2020 compared to 2010-2015.
- The Milk category has the highest volume share in the overall Dairy and Soy Food market.
- Kids account for majority of Butter and Spreadable Fats consumption in 2015
- Food and Drinks Specialists is the leading distribution channel in the Butter and Spreadable Fats and the Dairy-Based and Soy-Based Desserts categories.
- The Soymilk and Soy Drinks category registered the fastest private label growth at a CAGR of 16.7% during 2012-2015.
- Product Specificity is one of leading trends as the Chilean consumers are preferring Dairy and Soy Food products with specific features
- Paper and Board is forecast to register fastest growth among packaging materials during 2015-2020.
Synopsis Canadean's Consumer and Market Insights report on the Dairy and Soy Food market in Chile provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types and closures category level distribution data and brands market shares.
What else is contained?
- Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2010-2020
- Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for Butter and Spreadable Fats, Cheese, Cream, Dairy-Based and Soy-Based Desserts, Drinkable Yogurt, Fromage Frais and Quark, Milk, Soymilk and Soy Drinks, and Yogurt with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2015-2020
- Leading players: Market share of brands and private labels, including private label growth analysis from 2012-2015
- Distribution data: Percentage of sales within each category through distribution channels such as Hypermarkets and Supermarkets, Convenience Stores, Food and Drinks Specialists and others in 2015
- Packaging data: consumption breakdown for packaging materials and containers in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Packaging material data for Rigid Plastics, Paper and Board, Flexible Packaging, Rigid Metal and Glass; container data for: Tub, Carton, Film, Bag/Sachet, Bottle, Wrapper, Foil, Tray, Pouch, Box, Can-Food, Jar and Can-Drink
- Consumer level trends: Top four consumer trends which influence Dairy and Soy Food products consumption
- Future outlook: Reviews and recommendations on how the market will shape up from 2015-2020
Reasons To Buy - Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
- Access the key and most influential consumer trends driving Dairy and Soy Food products consumption, and how they influence consumer behavior in the market which will help determine the best audiences to target
- Access to analysis on products launched in the market
- Our team of analysts have placed a significant emphasis on changes expected in the market that will provide a clear picture of the opportunities that can be tapped over the next five years, resulting in revenue expansion
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
Country Profile: Dairy & soy food in Saudi Arabia Summary The Saudi Arabian dairy & soy food sector is led by the ‘milk’ category in both value and volume terms, while the soymilk & soy drinks category is expected to register the fastest value growth during 2018-2023.Hypermarkets & supermarkets is...
Country Profile: Dairy & soy food in China Summary The Chinese dairy & soy food sector is led by the milk category in both value and volume terms in 2018.The cheese category is expected to register the fastest value and volume growth during 2018-2023. Hypermarkets & supermarkets is the leading...
812 pages •
By Global Industry Analysts
• May 2019
This report analyzes the worldwide markets for Dairy Products in US$ Million by the following Product Segments: Fluid Milk, Milk Powder, Butter, Cheese, Ice Cream and Related Products, Yogurt and Related Products, and Cream. The report provides separate comprehensive analytics for the US, Canada, Japan, Europe, Asia-Pacific,...
The hemp milk market is likely to reach around $454 million by 2024, growing at a CAGR of approximately 16% during 2018–2024. The hemp milk market is undergoing several transformations. The market is gaining traction due to the growing number of health-conscious population, rising demand for organic food and beverages, and a growing...
The report on the global buttermilk powder (BMP) market provides qualitative and quantitative analysis for the period from 2017 to 2025. The report predicts the global buttermilk powder market to grow with a CAGR of 6.5% over the forecast period from 2019-2025. The study on buttermilk powder market covers the analysis...
The membrane filtration market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 6.4%. The global membrane filtration market is estimated to be valued at USD 13.5 billion in 2019 and is projected to reach USD 19.6 billion by 2025, at a CAGR of 6.4% from 2019 to 2025. The market is driven by factors such as rapidly growing dairy industry,...
The global non-dairy milk market is projected to reach revenues of more than $38 billion by 2024, growing at CAGR of over 14% during 2018-2024. The rising working middle-class population, rising income, changing lifestyle, and other socio-economic factors are propelling the growth of the global market. Urbanization and the rise of modern...
Executive Summary A comprehensive research report created through extensive primary research (inputs from industry experts, companies, stakeholders) and secondary research, the report aims to present the analysis of Global Cocoa Butter Equivalent Market. The report analyzes the Cocoa Butter Equivalent Market By Product...
Market Overview The global lactoferrin market is highly driven by the increasing usage of lactoferrin in various applications, such as infant formula, food supplements, sports nutrition, dietetic food, non-alcoholic beverages, bakery etc. It helps in developing resistance in newborns toward various infections and also has...
Executive Summary A comprehensive research report created through extensive primary research (inputs from industry experts, companies, stakeholders) and secondary research, the report aims to present the analysis of dairy ingredients market. The report analyses the Global Dairy Ingredients Market- By Source (Whey and Milk...
You can change your Cookie Settings at any time but parts of our site will not function correctly without them.