Summary Ireland's luggage and leather goods retail market, with a share of 0.30% in 2015, is expected to show modest growth during the forecast period. The retail market for luggage and leather goods will witness a CAGR of 1.84% over 2015-2020, to reach EUR0.1 billion by 2020. Per capita spending on luggage and leather goods in Ireland will grow at a CAGR of 1.1% over the next five years.
Key Findings - Luggage and leather goods sales accounted for a marginal share of 0.30% of the total retail sales in 2015.
- Commanding a combined share of 57.3% of the overall sales in the segment, specialist retailers and department stores dominate the luggage and leather goods market in Ireland.
- Online spending on luggage and leather goods is predicted to grow at a CAGR of 8.6% over the next five years.
Synopsis “Luggage and Leather Goods Retailing in Ireland - Market Summary and Forecasts” is a detailed sector report providing a comprehensive analysis of the emerging trends, forecasts and opportunities to 2020.
What else does this report offer?
- A thorough analysis of consumer trends changing economic and population factors
- Both qualitative and quantitative insights and analysis of the shifting luggage and leather goods retail dynamics from 2010 to 2020
- Sales of luggage and leather goods through the following channels from 2010 to 2020: Department stores; other specialist retailers; online; hypermarkets, supermarkets and hard-discounters; value, variety stores and general merchandise retailers; other general and non-specialist direct retailers; cash and carries and warehouse clubs; duty free retailers; clothing, footwear, accessories and luxury goods specialists
- An overview of key luggage and leather goods retailers operating across Ireland and their presence across distribution channels
Reasons To Buy - Gain a comprehensive knowledge on luggage and leather goods sector in the Ireland retail market and develop a competitive advantage from the start of your supply chain
- Investigate current and forecast behaviour trends in luggage and leather goods category to identify the best opportunities to exploit
- Analyze the recommended actions to align your marketing strategies with the crucial trends influencing the consumer behavior
- Understand the fastest growing categories including luggage and leather goods, with insights on performance across key channels from 2010, with forecasts until 2020
- Explore novel opportunities that will allow you to align your product offerings and strategies to meet demand by analyzing the vital economic and population trends, key consumer and technology trends influencing the luggage and leather goods market
- Analysis of key international and domestic players operating in the luggage and leather goods market - including store counts and revenues that give you a competitive edge - identify opportunities to improve your market share
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including: