Summary Rising GDP per capita in Romania will drive growth in the Dairy and Soy Food market in the country during 2015-2020. On-trade sales of Dairy products will be higher than Off-trade sales both in value and volume terms during the period. The Milk category accounted for majority consumption in the overall Dairy and Soy Food market while the Yogurt is forecast to be the fastest growing Off-trade sales category in value terms. Kids and Babies and Older Consumers are the key age cohorts for Dairy-Based and Soy-Based Desserts consumption.
Key Findings - Of the nine categories analyzed, Yogurt will be the fastest growing value category, registering a CAGR of 12.2% during 2015-2020.
- Kids and Babies and Older Consumers are the key age cohorts for Dairy-Based and Soy-Based Desserts consumption.
- The Dairy and Soy Food market in Romania accounted for nearly one-fifth of the overall food retail sales in 2014.
- Royal Friesland Campina N.V. and Grouped Danone S.A. are the leading market players in Romania.
- Romanian consumers attach high importance to fresh and natural Dairy products to gain from their health benefits. However, demand for more specialized Dairy products will grow as consumers have stepped up their demand for right-for-me products.
Synopsis Canadean's Consumer and Market Insights report on the Dairy and Soy Food market in Romania provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types and closures category level distribution data and brands market shares.
What else is contained?
- Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2010-2020
- Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for Butter and Spreadable Fats, Cheese, Cream, Dairy-Based and Soy-Based Desserts, Drinkable Yogurt, From age Frais and Quark, Milk, Soymilk and Soy Drinks, and Yogurt with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2015-2020
- Health and Wellness Analysis: Provides key health and wellness attributes and consumer benefits driving the sales of confectionery products in Belgium. It also provides the market share of leading companies offering confectionery products with health and wellness attributes.
- Leading players: Market share of brands and private labels, including private label growth analysis from 2012-2015
- Distribution data: Percentage of sales within each category through distribution channels such as Hypermarkets and Supermarkets, Convenience Stores, Food and Drinks Specialists and others in 2015
- Consumer survey data: Provides category volume consumption by gender, age-group, education and urbanization.
- Packaging data: consumption breakdown for packaging materials and containers in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Packaging material data for Rigid Plastics, Paper and Board, Flexible Packaging, and others; container data for: Tub, Carton, Film and others
- Consumer level trends: Top four consumer trends which influence Dairy and Soy Food products consumption
- Future outlook: Reviews and recommendations on how the market will shape up from 2015-2020
Reasons To Buy - Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
- Access the key and most influential consumer trends driving Dairy and Soy Food products consumption, and how they influence consumer behavior in the market which will help determine the best audiences to target
- Access to analysis on products launched in the market
- Our team of analysts have placed a significant emphasis on changes expected in the market that will provide a clear picture of the opportunities that can be tapped over the next five years, resulting in revenue expansion
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
Dairy & Soy Food in Canada: Top Growth Opportunities Summary Dairy & Soy Food in Canada: Top Growth Opportunities provides recommended actions and detailed analysis of how to target the best growth opportunities for Dairy & Soy Food producers and retailers. Readers can understand what categories,...
North America Dairy Flavor Market Forecast to 2027 - Covid-19 Impact and Global Analysis - by Flavor Type (Butter, Cheese, Cream, Yogurt, Milk, Others); Form (Liquid, Powder, Paste); Application (Bakery, Confectionery, Soups and Sauces, Beverages, Dairy Products, Others); and Country The North America dairy flavor market was...
The Dairy Flavors market was valued at US$ 2,223.20 million in 2018 and is projected to reach US$ 3,547.79 million by 2027; it is expected to grow at a CAGR of 5.3% from 2019 to 2027. Dairy flavors are processed from different types of dairy products such as milk, cheese, yogurt, butter, and cream.The organoleptic properties of dairy...
Top Growth Opportunities: Dairy & Soy Food in India Summary Top Growth Opportunities for Dairy & Soy Food in India provides recommended actions and detailed analysis of how to target the best growth opportunities for Dairy & Soy Food producers and retailers. Readers can understand what categories,...
Global probiotics market is projected to register a CAGR of 8.15% during the forecast period (2020-2025). - The probiotics market is driven by the robust demand for health-based products among consumers, especially from the younger generations. Probiotics are a part of functional foods and beverages. They are known for improving gut...
Global yogurt market is projected to grow with a CAGR of 4.5% during the forecasted period (2020 - 2025) - Regular yogurt is a popular category, owing to its low price and widespread availability. Regular yogurts are readily available in retail shelf space across online and offline retail channels. According to a recent survey, approximately,...
Opportunities in the Eastern Europe Dairy & Soy Food Sector Summary The Eastern Europe dairy & soy food sector was valued at US$37,151 million in 2018 and is forecast to reach US$43,384.3 million by 2023, registering a value CAGR of 3.2% during 2018-2023. The sector will largely be driven by improving...
Top Trends in Dairy 2020 Summary "Top Trends in Dairy 2020" outlines the key consumer and innovation trends currently impacting the global dairy market. It addresses how the evolution of health-consciousness is impacting dairy choices, and how manufacturers can meet the often conflicting desires...
Opportunities in the Western Europe Dairy & Soy Food Sector Summary The Western European dairy & soy food sector is expected to grow from US$140,712.6 million in 2018 to US$160,747.2 million in 2023, at a CAGR of 2.7%. Cheese was the largest category, with value sales of US$49,522.8 million (accounting...
Opportunities in the Global Dairy & Soy Food Sector Summary Growing population coupled with improving global economy will remain the primary macroeconomic factors driving growth in the Dairy & Soy Food Sector.Rising participation of women in the workforce, coupled with long working hours and the...
You can change your Cookie Settings at any time but parts of our site will not function correctly without them.