The market for zinc oxide nanoparticles (Nano-ZnO) is mainly driven by the demand for UVA/B filters in sunscreens and sun protection cosmetics.
Zinc oxide nanoparticles (Nano-ZnO) demonstrate anti-corrosive, antifungal, photochemical, catalytic, electrical, antibacterial, UV filtering, and photovoltaic properties.
It is used in cosmetics, sun care, coatings, paints and anti-bacterials In cosmetics it is mainly used in powders, creams and ointments, for it’s UVA and UVB blocking properties The broad range of applications is based on the large number of morphologies that this material can adopt By means of different fabrication conditions, zinc oxide can be moulded into nanostructures, nanowires, nanotubes, nanorods, nanoribbons, nanoneedles, nanocables etc with novel electronic, optical, and catalytic properties.
The Nano-ZnO market is dominated by multi-national chemicals and advanced materials companies, who mainly supply brand owners and contract manufacturers in the the ultraviolet (UV)-protection markets, principally in cosmetics and sunscreens, in multi-ton quantities Secondary markets they sell to include academia and research, paints, coatings, biomedicine and automotive.What does the report include?
- Zinc oxide nanoparticles properties, advantages and synthesis.
- Comprehensive quantitative data and forecasts for the main end user markets for zinc oxide nanoparticles including cosmetics & sunscreens, coatings and paints and anti-bacterials (hygiene surfaces and textiles).
- Qualititative insight and perspective on the current market and future trends in end user markets
- Market forecasts to 2030, by tons, end user market and region.
- Regulations and safety.
- Key trends and market drivers.
- 26 Company profiles of zinc oxide nanoparticles producers including products, applications and contact details Companies profiles include BASF, BYK, Advanced Nanotek, Croda, Entekno, HakusuiTech Co., Ltd., Tata Chemicals and more.