Summary The Norwegian Spirits market is led by the Vodka category in both value and volume terms. The Brandy category is also forecast to witness the fastest growth in both value and volume terms during 2015-2020. Arcus As, Pernod Ricard S.A. and Diageo Plc are the leading market players in the country.
Key Findings - The Spirits market in Norway is expected to register higher growth in value terms during 2015-2020 compared to 2010-2015.
- The Vodka category is the largest value category in the Norwegian Spirits market.
- Food and Drinks Specialists and On-trade transactions account for the highest distribution share in the market.
- Arcus As is the leading market player in the Vodka category.
- The American Whisky segment is expected to gain maximum share growth within the Whiskey category.
- Screw Top is the most commonly used closure type in Norway's Spirits market.
Synopsis Canadean's Consumer and Market Insights report on the Spirits market in Norway provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types and closures category level distribution data and brands market shares.
What else is contained?
- Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2010-2020
- Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for eight categories including Brandy, Gin and Genever, Liqueurs, Rum, Specialty Spirits, Tequila and Mezcal, Vodka, and Whiskey with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2015-2020
- Leading players: Market share of brands from 2012-2015
- Distribution data: Percentage of sales within each category through distribution channels such as Hypermarkets and Supermarkets, Convenience Stores, Food and Drinks Specialists and others in 2015
- Packaging data: consumption breakdown for packaging materials and containers in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Packaging material data for Glass, Paper and Board, Rigid Plastics, and others; container data for: Bottle, Carton and Bag-In-Box
Reasons To Buy - Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
Summary This report is produced at time of order from FFT’s online Food & Drink Markets database, first developed in 1989. This database is continually updated, based on extensive desk and field research, and drawing on very long experience. It provides historical and forecast market data covering retail and foodservice...
300 pages •
By The Business Research Company
• Jan 2019
Spirits Manufacturing (Distilleries) Market Global Report 2019 from The Business Research Company provides the strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the global spirits manufacturing (distilleries) market. Reasons to Purchase • Gain a truly global perspective...
Opportunities in the Asia-Pacific Spirits Sector: Analysis of Opportunities Offered by High Growth Economies Summary Global Spirits sector was valued at US$689,074.6 million in 2017 in which Asia-Pacific was the largest region, accounting for a value share of 57.8% in 2017, and is expected to witness...
Opportunities in the Western Europe Spirits Sector: Analysis of opportunities offered by high growth economies Summary The global spirits sector was valued at US$689,074.6 million in 2017 of which Western Europe is the third largest region with a value share of 12.7% in 2017. The region is expected...
Opportunities in the Americas Spirits Sector: Analysis of Opportunities Offered by Countries in the Region Summary Global Spirits sector was valued at US$689,074.6 million in 2017; of which Americas was second largest regional market. The region is expected to register a value CAGR of 4.5% over the...
Opportunities in the Eastern Europe Spirits Sector: Analysis of Opportunities Offered by High Growth Economies Summary Global Spirits sector was valued at US$689,074.6 million in 2017 in which Eastern Europe stood fourth among all regions by value, with 9.1% share in 2017. Due to challenging economic...
Opportunities in the Global Spirits Sector: Analysis of Opportunities Offered by High Growth Economies Summary A growing population of youngsters reaching the legal drinking age (LDA), improving economy, and the rising middle income population across APAC and MEA regions will remain the primary factors...
101 pages •
By Infiniti Research Limited
• Jul 2018
About Craft Spirits US craft spirit is distilled spirit produced in the US by licensed producers that have not more than 52000 cases of annual sales and are removed from bond of licensed producers. Craft spirits are bottled on-site. Technavio’s analysts forecast the Craft Spirits Market in the US to grow at a...
Liquor Manufacturing (Distilleries) Industry (U.S.): Analytics, Extensive Financial Benchmarks, Metrics and Revenue Forecasts to 2025, NAIC 312140 Vital industry-specific data including metrics, benchmarks, historic numbers, growth rates and forecasts that will save countless hours of research. Key Findings: -...
136 pages •
By Asia Market Information & Development Company
• Aug 2018
This study focuses on China’s Whisky market trends. In the two past decades, the market has been growing at a fast pace. The dramatic expansions of the manufacturing capabilities and rising consumer consumptions in China have transformed China’s society and economy. China is one of the world’s major producers for...
You can change your Cookie Settings at any time but parts of our site will not function correctly without them.