Taiyou Research's report on the global market for organic food analyzes the growth of the organic food industry worldwide.
Food produced without the usage of pesticides, synthetic fertilizers, genetically modified organisms or any other chemicals, is known as organic food. Organic farming is growing around the world and many organic farmers have actually increased their usage of organic seed since the launch of many supportive government incentives and programs around the world. There has been a growing public perception that organic food is a safer and more nutritious choice of food as compared to conventional food.
Recent years has seen a boom in the growth of the global organic food industry and the year 2015 was particularly very lucrative for the industry as a whole. This boom is growth is expected to continue in the coming years as well as, led by the United States, which is one of the biggest and most valuable organic foods market in the world.
Taiyou Research’s report Global Market for Organic Food – Forecast, Opportunities & Trends 2015-2020 analyzes the global organic food industry. The report covers the following:
- An industry definition.
- Analysis of the global market for organic food through an industry overview, industry growth analysis and an industry segmentation through industry segments as well as a geographic segmentation.
- Analysis of the global organic food industry through a Porter's Five Forces analysis. The analysis looks at buyer power, supplier power, competitive rivalry, threat of new entrants and threat of substitutes.
- Analysis of key markets in the global organic food industry through an industry overview, industry growth, industry segmentation and an industry forecast till 2020. Key markets analyzed include Canada, France, Germany, Italy, Japan, the United Kingdom and the United States. The regions of Asia Pacific and Europe are also analyzed in this section.
- Forecast of the global organic food industry up to 2020.
- Analysis of the major industry players through a company overview, business analysis, financial analysis through figures and tables and a SWOT analysis. The 25 major industry players analyzed include Wal-Mart Stores, Carrefour SA, Costco Wholesale, Edeka Zentrale AG & Co. KG, J Sainsbury, Whole Foods Market, Inc. and many others.
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
233 pages •
By Asia Market Information & Development Company
• Sep 2020
China’s demand for Organic Food has grown at a fast pace in the past decade. In the next decade, both production and demand will continue to grow. The Chinese economy maintains a high speed growth which has been stimulated by the consecutive increases of industrial output, imports & exports, consumer consumption...
Taiyou Research's report on the European market for organic food analyzes the growth of the organic food industry in Europe. Germany is the biggest organic food market in Europe, followed by France, the United Kingdom and Italy. In fact, the European Union is the second largest market for organic food after the United States in the...
Taiyou Research's report on the US market for organic food analyzes the growth of the organic food industry in the country. The organic food market in the US has been growing by double-digits every year since the late 1990s. The industry was worth only USD 3.6 billion in 1997 and it grew significantly to a record USD 43.3 billion by...
Summary Global Organic Food industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value , and forecast to 2020). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market. Key...
Consumer Price Index
You can change your Cookie Settings at any time but parts of our site will not function correctly without them.