- With 1,400 employees, Randox Laboratories is the largest diagnostic company in the United Kingdom.
- InGen is the leading independent distributor of in-vitro diagnostics in France.
- With 13 offices and a team of 250 employees, Vienna, Austria headquartered, Biomedica Medizinprodukte GmbH & Co KG is the leading distributor of in-vitro diagnostics in Central and Eastern Europe.
- Marcel van Kasteel is CEO at Philips Handheld Diagnostics.
- Over 30,000 clinical chemistry and haematology analysers from Diatron Medical Instruments are in laboratory use.
- Abingdon Health, launched Seralite®-FLC in 2016, the world’s first rapid diagnostic device in multiple myeloma.
- Revenues at bioMérieux reached €1,965 million in 2015.
These are just a tiny sample of the 1,000's of facts to be found in ‘The Top 200 IVD Companies In Europe’.
This unique and comprehensive report, identifies and profiles the 200 leading manufacturers and distributors of IVD in Europe. These companies have comprehensive product portfolios and their innovative products can be found in hospitals and laboratories right across Europe and the globe.
Profile information in ‘The Top 200 IVD Companies In Europe' includes:
- Company Contact Information - Address, Telephone and Fax Numbers, Email and Website Addresses - Key Company Decision Makers - From CEO and Main Board, to Key Senior Managers - Specialised fields such as Company Description, Products, Manufacturers Represented, Clinical Specialties/Diseases, Diagnostic Disciplines, Year Established, Number of Employees, Revenue, Location Status, Ownership, Stock Exchange/Ticker Symbol and Parent Company.
Report Target Market:
1) IVD Manufacturers
Usage: competitive/financial analysis and strategic partner/alliance identification
2) IVD Suppliers
This report is perfect for suppliers of goods and services such as components and sub-assemblies and development, design and manufacturing services who wish to identify top potential customers.
3) IVD Distributors
‘The Top 200 IVD Companies In Europe' is very useful to IVD distributors to identify the leading manufacturers with the best products.
4) IVD Associations
This report is ideal for IVD associations to identify new member companies.
Note: This major new report looks at all 200 of the top IVD companies in Europe - companies like:
- Trinity Biotech Plc - Founded in 1992 and headquartered in Bray, Ireland, Trinity Biotech develops, acquires, manufactures and markets diagnostic systems, including both reagents and instrumentation, for the point-of-care and clinical laboratory segments of the diagnostic market. The Company’s 400 products are used to detect infectious diseases and to quantify the level of Haemoglobin A1c and other chemistry parameters in serum, plasma and whole blood. Trinity Biotech sells direct in the United States, Germany, France and the United Kingdom and through a network of international distributors and strategic partners in over 75 countries worldwide. The Company is quoted on the NASDAQ exchange and had total revenues of $100.2m in 2015. Trinity Biotech employs in excess of 570 people worldwide and is led by Ronan O’Caoimh, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer.
- Triolab AS - Broendby, Denmark headquartered Triolab AS offers an extensive product range from point-of-care testing to full automation of clinical laboratories in the fields of coagulation, haematology, clinical chemistry, transfusion and transplantation diagnostics, molecular diagnostics and microbiology. Due to its extensive product range and vast experience in the field of clinical diagnostics, Triolab AS has customers in all healthcare segments, from small clinical laboratories to large laboratory centres and hospital departments. The Company has sister companies in Finland, Norway and Sweden. Together they are one of the leading diagnostic suppliers in the Nordic area. Triolab AS is part of the Swedish Addtech Group and is led by Finn Ulbæk Andersen, Managing Director.
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
This report provides a worldwide overview of the molecular diagnostics market, including estimates of facilities performing DNA sequencing and molecular diagnostic testing, as well as 5-year test volume and sales forecasts by country.Contains 15 pages and 4 tables
This new 148-page report from VPGMarketResearch.com reviews current instrumentation technologies, and profiles features of leading automated and semi-automated Molecular Diagnostic, Microbial Identification, Antibiotic Susceptibility, Blood Culture, Urine Screening, and Immunodiagnostic analyzers. The report also presents strategic assessments...
The global drug of abuse testing market is projected to cross US$ 5 Billion by 2024. Drugs of abuse testing involves detection of one or more illegal and/or prescribed substances in the urine, blood, saliva, hair, or sweat. The use of illicit drugs is increasing across the globe. According to the United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime, nearly...
The lab balances and scales market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 3.7% during the forecast period The global lab balances and scales market is projected to reach USD 1.6 billion by 2023 from USD 1.3 billion in 2018, at a CAGR of 3.7%. The growth of this market is largely driven by factors such as increasingly stringent...
The global lateral flow assay market projected to grow at a CAGR of 7.7%. The global lateral flow assay market is projected to reach USD 8.7 billion by 2023 from USD 6.0 billion in 2018 growing at a CAGR of 7.7% from 2018 to 2023. Factor such as the high prevalence of infectious diseases across the globe, rapidly increasing...
About This ReportThis new 322-page report presents detailed analysis of the US Enteric Diseases market, including sales forecasts and supplier shares for Campylobacter, Cryptosporidium, E. Coli, Enterovirus, Rhinovirus, Rotavirus,...
US In Vitro Diagnostics Industry 2019-2023: Supplier Shares by Test, Segment Volume and Sales Forecasts, Instrumentation Review, Opportunities for Suppliers This new report provides an overview of the US diagnostic testing market, including sales and market shares of leading reagent and instrument suppliers, as well...
In the report the esoteric testing market, the market is expected to reach US$ $ 45,081.6 Mn in 2025 from US$ 19,868.2 in 2017. The market is estimated to grow with a CAGR of 11.7% from 2018-2025. The esoteric testing market is driven by the driving factor such as rising prevalence of infectious diseases, growing awareness regarding early...
The global Cardiac Marker Analyzer market is projected to exceed USD 4.3 Billion by 2025. Cardiac Marker analyzer represents a paradigm in diagnostics that provides high sensitivity and reliable information in minutes. It is ideally suited to both point of care testing and laboratory use. Cardiac biomarkers are used as risk stratification...
About This ReportThis new 283-page report presents detailed analysis of the US Respiratory Diseases market, including sales forecasts and supplier shares for Adenovirus, Influenza, Legionella, Mononucleosis, Mycoplasma, Pneumonia, RSV and Tuberculosis. The report provides test volume and sales projections...
You can change your Cookie Settings at any time but parts of our site will not function correctly without them.