- With 1,400 employees, Randox Laboratories is the largest diagnostic company in the United Kingdom.
- InGen is the leading independent distributor of in-vitro diagnostics in France.
- With 13 offices and a team of 250 employees, Vienna, Austria headquartered, Biomedica Medizinprodukte GmbH & Co KG is the leading distributor of in-vitro diagnostics in Central and Eastern Europe.
- Marcel van Kasteel is CEO at Philips Handheld Diagnostics.
- Over 30,000 clinical chemistry and haematology analysers from Diatron Medical Instruments are in laboratory use.
- Abingdon Health, launched Seralite®-FLC in 2016, the world’s first rapid diagnostic device in multiple myeloma.
- Revenues at bioMérieux reached €1,965 million in 2015.
These are just a tiny sample of the 1,000's of facts to be found in ‘The Top 200 IVD Companies In Europe’.
This unique and comprehensive report, identifies and profiles the 200 leading manufacturers and distributors of IVD in Europe. These companies have comprehensive product portfolios and their innovative products can be found in hospitals and laboratories right across Europe and the globe.
Profile information in ‘The Top 200 IVD Companies In Europe' includes:
- Company Contact Information - Address, Telephone and Fax Numbers, Email and Website Addresses - Key Company Decision Makers - From CEO and Main Board, to Key Senior Managers - Specialised fields such as Company Description, Products, Manufacturers Represented, Clinical Specialties/Diseases, Diagnostic Disciplines, Year Established, Number of Employees, Revenue, Location Status, Ownership, Stock Exchange/Ticker Symbol and Parent Company.
Report Target Market:
1) IVD Manufacturers
Usage: competitive/financial analysis and strategic partner/alliance identification
2) IVD Suppliers
This report is perfect for suppliers of goods and services such as components and sub-assemblies and development, design and manufacturing services who wish to identify top potential customers.
3) IVD Distributors
‘The Top 200 IVD Companies In Europe' is very useful to IVD distributors to identify the leading manufacturers with the best products.
4) IVD Associations
This report is ideal for IVD associations to identify new member companies.
Note: This major new report looks at all 200 of the top IVD companies in Europe - companies like:
- Trinity Biotech Plc - Founded in 1992 and headquartered in Bray, Ireland, Trinity Biotech develops, acquires, manufactures and markets diagnostic systems, including both reagents and instrumentation, for the point-of-care and clinical laboratory segments of the diagnostic market. The Company’s 400 products are used to detect infectious diseases and to quantify the level of Haemoglobin A1c and other chemistry parameters in serum, plasma and whole blood. Trinity Biotech sells direct in the United States, Germany, France and the United Kingdom and through a network of international distributors and strategic partners in over 75 countries worldwide. The Company is quoted on the NASDAQ exchange and had total revenues of $100.2m in 2015. Trinity Biotech employs in excess of 570 people worldwide and is led by Ronan O’Caoimh, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer.
- Triolab AS - Broendby, Denmark headquartered Triolab AS offers an extensive product range from point-of-care testing to full automation of clinical laboratories in the fields of coagulation, haematology, clinical chemistry, transfusion and transplantation diagnostics, molecular diagnostics and microbiology. Due to its extensive product range and vast experience in the field of clinical diagnostics, Triolab AS has customers in all healthcare segments, from small clinical laboratories to large laboratory centres and hospital departments. The Company has sister companies in Finland, Norway and Sweden. Together they are one of the leading diagnostic suppliers in the Nordic area. Triolab AS is part of the Swedish Addtech Group and is led by Finn Ulbæk Andersen, Managing Director.
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
2019-2023 POC Clinical Chemistry Market This new 373-page report contains 61 tables, and provides a comprehensive analysis of the POC clinical chemistry market, including trends, dynamics, size, growth, regulatory requirements, technological trends, competitive landscape, and emerging opportunities for instrument...
The US point-of-care diagnostics market is expected to generate revenues of around $11 billion by 2024, growing at a CAGR of more than 7% during 2018-2024. The emergence of wearable medical devices, lab-on-a-chip technology, and growing usage of smartphones is driving the demand for point-of-care devices in the US market. The growing...
The report presents a detailed analysis of the Clostridium diagnostics market in the US, Europe (France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK) and Japan. Current scientific views on the Clostridium definition, epidemiology and etiology are reviewed. The report provides the 5-year test volume and sales forecasts by country for the following market...
The global laboratory information management systems market is expected to reach US$ 2,168.1 Mn in 2025 from US$ 481.8 Mn in 2017. The market is estimated to grow with a CAGR of 20.9% from 2018-2025. Driving factors such as rising adoption of automation in laboratories and technological advancements in laboratory information management...
US In Vitro Diagnostics Industry 2019-2023: Supplier Shares by Test, Segment Volume and Sales Forecasts, Instrumentation Review, Opportunities for Suppliers This new report provides an overview of the US diagnostic testing market, including sales and market shares of leading reagent and instrument suppliers, as well...
2019-2023 Italian IVD Market: Instrument and Reagent Supplier Shares by Test, Volume and Sales Segment Forecasts, Business Environment, Market Structure This new report provides an overview of the Italian diagnostic testing market, including sales and market shares of leading reagent and instrument suppliers, as...
2018 Germany IVD Market Analysis: Supplier Shares by Test, Segmentation Forecasts, Competitive Intelligence, Technology Trends, Emerging Opportunities This new report from LeadingMarketResearch.com provides an overview of the German diagnostic testing market, including sales and market shares of leading reagent and...
463 pages •
By Global Industry Analysts
• Jan 2019
This report analyzes the worldwide markets for Biotechnology Instrumentation in US$ Thousand by the following Product Segments: DNA Sequencing Systems, DNA Synthesizers, Electrophoresis Systems, Immunoassay Systems, Laboratory Automation, Liquid Chromatography Systems, Mass Spectrometry, MicroArrays, and Protein/Peptide Synthesizers. The...
The Global In Vitro Diagnostics Partnering 2012-2018 report provides a detailed understanding and analysis of how and why companies enter in vitro diagnostics partnering deals. These deals tend to be multicomponent, starting with collaborative R&D, and commercialization of outcomes. This report provides details...
The Global Cardiac Marker Analyzer Market is poised to grow strong during the forecast period 2017 to 2027. Some of the prominent trends that the market is witnessing include Point-Of-Care Testing (Poct) With Cardiac Biomarkers, Development of High-Sensitivity Troponin Assays and Emerging Markets to Offer New Growth...
You can change your Cookie Settings at any time but parts of our site will not function correctly without them.