Geisinger Health System - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- November 2017 •
- 44 pages •
- Report ID: 415956
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
- Key manufacturing facilities – A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
Geisinger Health System (GHS) is an integrated health services organization that provides medical and surgical specialties and sub-specialties, and related health services. It offers a range of medical services for patients suffering from diseases related to cardiology, ENT, gastroenterology, gynecology, cancer, obstetrics, ophthalmology, orthopedics and pediatrics, infectious diseases, and others.
The organization also provides Life Flight regional helicopter ambulance services. It operates through several hospital campuses. GHS serves residents across several counties in central, south-central and northeast Pennsylvania; and southern New Jersey at AtlantiCare.
The organization also offers medical education, research and community services. GHS is headquartered in Danville, Pennsylvania, the US.
Geisinger Health System Key Recent Developments
Oct 25,2017: Geisinger launches major new study to evaluate a blood test for common cancers
Oct 05,2017: Purdue Pharma and Geisinger Announce First Patient Enrollment in Clinical Trial Assessing Effect of Wearable Health Technology on Chronic Pain Patients
Sep 27,2017: Capital BlueCross Expands Physician Partnerships to Improve Patient Care in Central Pennsylvania
Sep 27,2017: St. Luke’s University Health Network and Geisinger sign air medical collaboration agreement
Sep 25,2017: Geisinger And Boehringer Ingelheim Collaborate To Create A Predictive Model To Help Improve Health Outcomes For People With Type 2 Diabetes
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.