Summary Commercial beverages witnessed a low single digit increase in Q2-16, restricted by the poor performance of alcoholic drinks and soft drinks. Soft drinks categories experienced a slight decline due to decrease in consumption of traditional big categories such as CSD, iced/RTD tea drinks and still drinks. Wine continued to recover thanks to its healthy image and further improved living standards. As China's economic growth is slowing down, the dairy market is experiencing slow growth as well.
Key Findings - The trends for healthy and fashionable drinks require more product innovation from the industry
- When prices become less sensitive, products with good-looking can packaging always inspire people
- Packaged water and bulk/HOD water did not perform as well as expected due to the unfavorable weather this summer
- Still drinks also kept the declining trend this quarter whereas herbal drinks saw positive growth and grabbed more category shares
- Small size packs for NFC juice are preferred, both because of the high per unit price and the convenience for single-serve consumption
Synopsis Canadean's China Quarterly Beverage Tracker Q2-16 covering soft drinks, dairy drinks, hot drinks and alcoholic drinks is an essential tool for keeping up-to-date with the latest industry performance and developments on a quarterly basis, covering:
- Topline consumption volumes for Q2-2016 vs. Q2-2015, moving annual totals (MAT) and latest 2016 forecasts for all beverage categories
- Carbonates consumption data for Q2-2016 vs. Q2-2015, moving annual totals (MAT) and latest 2016 forecasts split by regular vs. low calorie, and key flavor
- An economic mood indicator with an at a glance assessment of industry confidence levels, Private Label performance vs. brands and price trends
- Insightful and valuable analysis of the drivers behind the latest quarterly trends and assumptions for full year 2016
- Analysis of significant activity in the soft drinks market, including new product introductions (ranked by brand owner and detailing flavour, pack type/size, retail price and selected product shots)
- Update on important soft drinks corporate activity
Reasons To Buy - Gain an in-depth understanding of the most up-to-date trends in the China beverage industry to support and enhance your strategic planning
- Investigate the latest quarterly and emerging annual trends in China to back your marketing initiatives
- Analyse the latest beverage category 2016 forecast projections to make well-informed decisions on the outlook in the marketplace for your company
- View a selection of the key quarterly new soft drinks product launches and identify competitor activity
- Access a quarterly Special Focus on a current industry 'hot topic' offering qualitative insight from local consultants to determine opportunities for product innovation
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
Out of Home Tea Market Research Report by Product Type (Black Tea, Green Tea, Herbal Tea, and Matcha Tea), by Packaging (Bottled Tea, Canned Tea, Loose Tea, and Tea Bags), by End User - Global Forecast to 2025 - Cumulative Impact of COVID-19 The Global Out of Home Tea Market is expected to grow from USD 33,161.64 Million...
Ready to Drink Tea & Coffee Market Research Report by Type (Coffee and Tea), by Packaging (Canned, Glass Bottle, and PET Bottle), by Distribution Channel - Global Forecast to 2025 - Cumulative Impact of COVID-19 The Global Ready to Drink Tea & Coffee Market is expected to grow from USD 85,315.36 Million in 2019 to USD...
Herbal Tea Market Research Report by Type (Black Tea, Green Tea, and Yellow Tea), by Packaging Type (Carton Packs, Herbal Tea Bags, Herbal Tea Paper Pouches, and Loose Tea), by Form - Global Forecast to 2025 - Cumulative Impact of COVID-19 The Global Herbal Tea Market is expected to grow from USD 11,600.93 Million in...
Carbonated Ready-to-Drink Tea Market Research Report by Type (Balck Tea, Fruit & Herbal Tea, Green Tea, and Oolong Tea), by Ingredients (Starter Cultures and Yeast Extract), by Packaging, by Distribution Channel - Global Forecast to 2025 - Cumulative Impact of COVID-19 The Global Carbonated Ready-to-Drink Tea Market...
300 pages •
By Persistence Market Research
• Aug 2020
Tea Concentrate Market: Report Scope The latest market report on the global tea concentrate market evaluates the opportunities and current market scenario, providing insights and updates about the corresponding segments involved in the global tea concentrate market for the forecast period of 2020-2030.The report provides...
Ready to Drink Shakes Market Research Report by Packaging Type (Bottles, Cans, and Tetra Packs), by Distribution Channel (Convenience Stores, Online, and Supermarkets & Hypermarkets) - Global Forecast to 2025 - Cumulative Impact of COVID-19 The Global Ready to Drink Shakes Market is expected to grow from USD 8,362.06...
Coffee Pod & Capsule Market Research Report by Product (Capsules and Pods), by Application (Coffee Beans and Coffee Powder), by Distribution Channel - Global Forecast to 2025 - Cumulative Impact of COVID-19 The Global Coffee Pod & Capsule Market is expected to grow from USD 14,145.11 Million in 2019 to USD 21,070.33...
REPORT OBJECTIVES The report “Green Tea: Global Market Intelligence (2018-2028)” provides market intelligence on the different market segments, based on type, flavor, and geography. Market size and forecast (2018-2028) has been provided in the report. The primary objectives of this report are to provide 1) comprehensive...
200 pages •
By The Business Research Company
• Jun 2020
Major players in the organic tea market are Tata Global Beverages Limited, The Unilever Group, Organic India Private Limited, Associated British Food Plc., The Stash Tea Company, ESSAMG Tea Incorporation, Davidson’s Organics, Harney & Sons Fine Teas (US), Halssen & Lyon GmbH (Germany), and Ambassador Organics. The global organic tea...
You can change your Cookie Settings at any time but parts of our site will not function correctly without them.