Summary Overall, the soft drinks market grew in Q2-16, the growth was impacted by slightly better weather and the improved economy. However, increasing prices especially in the service segment after the Euro introduction made consumers cautious about their spending and therefore the growth rate was limited. Water including flavored and enhanced reported the largest growth due to the health and wellness trend. Increasing prices resulted in alcoholic beverages decline and growth in dairy drinks and hot drinks.
Key Findings - Average weather resulted in only a slight growth for soft drinks
- Increased excise tax and alcohol law amendments negatively affected alcoholic drinks volume
- The growth of the carbonates category was fuelled by many price discounts offered during the quarter and also higher temperatures
- Raw material price increase resulted in a slight drop of the juice category
- International players continued to attract consumers with marketing activities
Synopsis Canadean's Lithuania Quarterly Beverage Tracker Q2-16 covering soft drinks, dairy drinks, hot drinks and alcoholic drinks is an essential tool for keeping up-to-date with the latest industry performance and developments on a quarterly basis, covering:
- Topline consumption volumes for Q2-2016vs Q2-2015, moving annual totals (MAT) and latest 2016 forecasts for all beverage categories
- Carbonates consumption data for Q2-2016vs Q2-2015, moving annual totals (MAT) and latest 2016 forecasts split by regular vs. low calorie, and key flavor
- An economic mood indicator with an at a glance assessment of industry confidence levels, Private Label performance vs. brands and price trends
- Insightful and valuable analysis of the drivers behind the latest quarterly trends and assumptions for full year 2016
- Analysis of significant activity in the soft drinks market, including new product introductions (ranked by brand owner and detailing flavour, pack type/size, retail price and selected product shots)
- Update on important soft drinks corporate activity
- Quarterly selected retail price movements for key brands by category covering the most recent five quarters
- Our annual Q2 special focus update on the latest trends in Private Label soft drinks
Reasons To Buy - Gain an in-depth understanding of the most up-to-date trends in the Lithuania beverage industry to support and enhance your strategic planning
- Investigate the latest quarterly and emerging annual trends in Lithuania to back your marketing initiatives
- Analyse the latest beverage category 2016 forecast projections to make well-informed decisions on the outlook in the marketplace for your company
- View a selection of the key quarterly new soft drinks product launches and identify competitor activity
- Access a quarterly Special Focus on a current industry 'hot topic' offering qualitative insight from local consultants to determine opportunities for product innovation
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
The global pectin market was valued at USD 887.67 million in 2020 and projected to register a CAGR of 7.27% during the period (2021-2026). In India, the export of fruits has fallen by about 70% since the lockdown began in late March 2020 due to the COVID-19 pandemic, largely because of high air freight charges. The Indian fruit and...
The South African savory snacks market was valued at USD 16,565.37million in 2020, and it is projected to reach a CAGR of 5.02 % during the forecast period (2021-2026). The world has been hit by an unprecedented health threat in the shape of COVID-19, which has impacted the global economy, global supply lines, and nations indiscriminately....
Emerging Economies in Consumer - Thematic Research Summary There is not a strict definition of what an emerging economy is.However, emerging economies are characterized by a few common traits: they have low household incomes, structural changes occurring, reform programs and economic development...
291 pages •
By Asia Market Information & Development Company
• Aug 2021
China’s demand for Caps and Closures has grown at a fast pace in the past decade. In the next decade, both production and demand will continue to grow. The Chinese economy maintains a high speed growth which has been stimulated by the consecutive increases of industrial output, imports & exports, consumer consumption...
The Asia Pacific Flavored Water Market would witness market growth of 9.5% CAGR during the forecast period (2021-2027). With the rising awareness about sustainability and the environment among consumers, industry players are growing their product portfolio of flavored water in unique & appealing packaging. Various brands provide their...
Packaged Water Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide - Market Summary, Competitive Analysis and Forecast to 2024 Summary The G8 Packaged Water industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2015-19, and...
Fizzing out: Health concerns are expected to curb demand for the industry’s products Abstract Soda Production in the US The Soda Production industry produces traditional carbonated soft drinks, energy drinks and various other carbonated flavored beverages. Over the five years to 2019, falling per capita...
Colombia Beverages Consumption Trends and Forecasts Tracker, Q1 2021 (Dairy and Soy Drinks, Alcoholic Drinks, Soft Drinks and Hot Drinks) Summary Colombia Quarterly Beverage Tracker Q1-21 covering soft drinks, dairy drinks, hot drinks and alcoholic drinks is an essential tool for keeping up-to-date...
The global machine condition monitoring market size is projected to grow from USD 2.6 billion in 2021 to USD 3.6 billion by 2026; it is expected to grow at a CAGR of 7.1% from 2021 to 2026. The growth of the machine condition monitoring market is majorly driven by significance of remote operations owing to spread of COVID-19, advent of secure...
United States of America Beverages Consumption Trends and Forecasts Tracker, Q1 2021 (Dairy and Soy Drinks, Alcoholic Drinks, Soft Drinks and Hot Drinks) Summary United States of America Quarterly Beverage Tracker Q1-21 covering soft drinks, dairy drinks, hot drinks and alcoholic drinks is an...
Gross Domestic Product
Household Consumption Expenditure
You can change your Cookie Settings at any time but parts of our site will not function correctly without them.