Summary Pyramid Research report "UK's Fixed Communications Market Outlook to 2020: Volume and Revenue Analytics of Service Adoption and Access Lines" is built using extensive market research carried out in telecommunication market of UK. The report provides a top-level overview of subscriber's volume and revenue for Voice, Internet and IPTV/Video services, Access Lines infrastructure and their related service revenues from 2011 through 2020.
Apart from Subscriber's volume, Access Lines and Service revenue information, the report also provides insights in to UK's demographic and economic data. This helps in establishing a framework to better formulate the fixed communications market forecasts. Information such as population, nominal GDP, consumer price inflation and currency exchange rates are included to ascertain market sophistication, current and projected demand, and future opportunities.
- Service splits under the Fixed Communication market of UK include: Voice Telephony, Personal Computers, Internet Accounts and IPTV/Video
- Service Revenue within the Fixed Communication market is split by: Voice Service Revenues, Internet Service Revenues (Narrowband and Broadband services) and IPTV/video service at segment level.
- Revenue data for Access Lines (Fixed Communication) include: Voice Service Revenues (Circuit and Packet Switched), Internet Service Revenues (Narrowband and Broadband services) and IPTV/video service.
*This is an on-demand report and will be delivered within 2 working days (excluding weekends) of the purchase.
Key Findings This report offers a concise breakdown of UK operating environment, with forecasts till 2020. The report contains quantitative data which covers demographics, fixed communication market consumption data, total Service subscribers, total access lines used and revenue data by technology in UK's Fixed Communications market.
Synopsis "UK's Fixed Communications Market Outlook to 2020: Volume and Revenue Analytics of Service Adoption and Access Lines" is a comprehensive research report outlaying volumes of Voice Telephony Subscriber Lines, Personal Computers, Internet Users, Internet Accounts by Subscription Band, IPTV/Video Subscriber Lines and the number of Access Lines in UK. The research report also provides Service Level Revenues from 2011 to 2020 at segment level. The Technological splits included within the report include Circuit-Switched, Packet Switched (VoIP), Laptops, Desktops, Narrowband, Broadband, PSTN/POTS, ISDN, xDSL, Cable, Fixed Wireless Access, Fiber Optic (FTTH/B), WiMAX and others. (Wherever applicable)
Reasons To Buy - Allows you to analyze Fixed Communication market in UK split by technology.
- Enhances your knowledge on the usage and service revenue generated in the fixed communication market at category level.
- Allows you to plan future business decisions using the report's forecast figures for the market.
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
"Improvements in high-speed fixed broadband coverage will help to drive fixed telecoms revenue growth in North America over the next 5 years." Operator investments and regulatory projects will lead to fixed broadband coverage improvements and will help to drive fixed telecoms revenue growth in Canada and the USA. This...
In-depth Analysis and Data-driven Insights on the Impact of COVID-19 Included in this Global Fixed POS Terminal Market Report
The fixed POS terminal market by revenue is expected to grow at a CAGR of 10% during the period 2021–2026.
The global fixed POS terminal market is expected to undergo several transformations during...
268 pages •
By Global Industry Analysts
• Apr 2021
- Global Wireline Services Market to Reach $9.9 Billion by 2027
- Amid the COVID-19 crisis, the global market for Wireline Services estimated at US$8.5 Billion in the year 2020, is projected to reach a revised size of US$9.9 Billion by 2027, growing at aCAGR of 2.1% over the period 2020-2027. Onshore, one...
149 pages •
By Global Industry Analysts
• Apr 2021
- Global Cloud Telephony Service Market to Reach $40 Billion by 2027
- Amid the COVID-19 crisis, the global market for Cloud Telephony Service estimated at US$13.5 Billion in the year 2020, is projected to reach a revised size of US$40 Billion by 2027, growing at aCAGR of 16.8% over the period 2020-2027....
206 pages •
By Paul Budde Communication Pty Ltd
• Mar 2021
EC opens infringement procedures against Portugal and other member states Portugal has a medium-sized telecom market with a strong mobile sector and a growing broadband customer base. Before the Covid-19 pandemic, the country had seen improving economic growth, following several years of austerity measures. Revenue...
"There are solid opportunities for operators in emerging Asia–Pacific to monetise the demand for data in both low- and high-income countries." The extensive roll-out of FTTP/B in key markets will sustain the fixed telecoms service revenue in emerging Asia–Pacific (EMAP). This report examines the key...
This IDC Market Forecast discusses the European fixed business voice services market for 2019 to 2024. It examines the transition from TDM to IP voice services and from on-premises voice platforms to hosted services. IDC data products, such as the Worldwide Semiannual Telecom Services Tracker and UC&C forecasts, were used to develop market...
Abstract PBX Phone Systems Procurement in the US This report is intended to assist buyers of private branch exchange (PBX) phone systems. A PBX phone system is a telephone switching system that creates a private telephone network within a company and allows for the sharing of telephone lines to make outside...
This study analyzes the network equipment spending (capex) and total capital expenditures (CAPEX) in the region in both fixed-line and mobile networks. "The rapid rise of LTE handset penetration, combined with FTTP buildouts in developed and emerging Asia markets, in the region has delivered communication SPs (CSPs) at the doorsteps of the...
300 pages •
By The Business Research Company
• Jan 2021
Major companies in the wired telecommunications carriers market include AT&T; Comcast Corporation; China Telecom; BT Group and Verizon communications. The global wired telecommunication carriers market is expected to grow from $912.02 billion in 2020 to $1000.19 billion in 2021 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 9.7%. The growth...
You can change your Cookie Settings at any time but parts of our site will not function correctly without them.