Nurse Call Systems Market by Type, Technology, Application, End User - Global Forecast to 2025
- July 2020 •
- 191 pages •
- Report ID: 4180620 •
- Format: PDF
Nurse call system market to register a CAGR of 9.4% from 2020 to 2025
The global nurse call system market is projected to reach USD 2.7 billion by 2025 from USD 1.7 billion in 2020, growing at a CAGR of 9.4% from 2020 to 2025. The growth of the market is driven primarily by factors such as ease of communication, diverse applications of nurse call systems, and technological advancements in nurse call systems. Increasing incidence of Alzheimer’s disease and a growing number of assisted living centers are other key drivers of the market. Developing economies are expected to provide a wide range of growth opportunities for players in the market.
Wired communication accounted for a significant share of the market in 2019
By technology, the nurse call system market is segmented into wired and wireless communication.Wireless communication systems are anticipated to be the fastest-growing segment due to rapid advancements in wireless communication technologies.
They have better integration capabilities compared to other technologies.
Alarms & communications segment accounted for the largest share of the nurse call system market in 2019
Based on application, the nurse call system market is segmented into alarms & communications, workflow optimization, wanderer control, and fall detection & prevention. Of these, the alarms & communications segment is expected to account for the largest share of the nurse call system industry due to their significant role in streamlining the communication between nurses, patient, and other caregivers and higher patient safety.
Hospitals: The fastest-growing segment of nurse call systems market, by end users
Based on end-user, the nurse call system market is segmented into hospitals, long-term care facilities, and clinics & physician offices.Of all these end-user segments, hospitals accounted for the largest share of the nurse call system market in 2019.
The large share of this segment can be attributed to factors such as the optimal patient safety, streamlined communication between patients & clinicians, enhanced patient satisfaction, improved quality of care, and increased productivity of caregivers, among others.
North America dominated the nurse call system market in 2019
North America, which includes the US, Canada & Mexico, accounted for the largest share of the nurse call system market. The growing awareness and demand for nurse call systems, strict regulatory norms, improving healthcare infrastructure, and the presence of major manufacturers in the region, is expected to drive the market demand.
Breakdown of supply-side primary interviews, by company type, designation, and region:
• By Company Type: Tier 1 (20%) , Tier 2 (45%), and Tier 3 (35%)
• By Designation: C-level (30%), Director-level (20%), and Others (50%)
• By Region: North America (35%), Europe (24%), Asia Pacific (25%), and RoW (16%)
List of Companies Profiled in the Report
• Rauland-Borg Corporation (US)
• Hill-Rom Holdings, Inc. (US)
• Ascom (Switzerland)
• Johnson Controls International Plc (Ireland)
• Siemens AG (Germany)
• Ackermann by Honeywell (Germany)
• Jeron Electronic Systems, Inc. (US)
• Azure Healthcare Limited (Australia)
• Schrack Seconet AG (Austria)
• Intercall Systems, Inc. (US)
• TekTone Sound & Signal Mfg., Inc. (US)
• Cornell Communications (US)
• STANLEY Healthcare, a subsidiary of Stanley Black & Decker, Inc. (US)
• Courtney Throne (UK)
• Tunstall Group (UK)
• West-Com Nurse Call Systems, Inc. (US)
• Critical Alert (US)
• IgeaCare Solutions Inc. (US)
• BEC INTEGRATED SOLUTIONS, LLC (US)
• CSINC (India),
• Systems Technologies (US)
• Siddhant Medical Engineering (India)
• Alpha Communications (US)
• Fujian Huanyutong Technology Co., Ltd. (China)
• Wireless NurseCall Systems, Inc. (US)
This report studies the nurse call system market based on type, technology, end-user, application, and region.The report also analyzes factors (such as drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges) affecting market growth.
It evaluates the opportunities and challenges in the market for stakeholders and provides details of the competitive landscape for market leaders.The report also studies micro-markets with respect to their growth trends, prospects, and contributions to the total nurse call system market.
The report forecasts the revenue of the market segments with respect to four major regions.
Reasons to Buy the Report:
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
• Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on the nurse call system offered by the top 25 players in the nurse call system market. The report analyzes the nurse call system market by type, technology, end-user, application, and region.
• Market Development: Comprehensive information about lucrative emerging markets. The report analyzes the markets for various nurse call systems, their adoption, type of applications across key geographic regions.
• Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the nurse call system market
• Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of market shares and strategies of the leading players in the nurse call system market along with a competitive leadership mapping of up to 25 players in the market.