The report Aluminium Market in United States to 2020 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts offers the most up-to-date industry data on the actual market situation, and future outlook for aluminium in United States. The research includes historic data from 2009 to 2015 and forecasts until 2020 which makes the report an invaluable resource for industry executives, marketing, sales and product managers, consultants, analysts, and other people looking for key industry data in a readily accessible document with clearly presented tables and graphs.
The report helps answer the following questions:
- What is the current size of the aluminium market in United States? - How is the aluminium market divided into different types of product segments? - How are the overall market and different product segments growing? - How is the market predicted to develop in the future? - What is the market potential compared to other countries?
The latest industry data included in this report:
- Overall aluminium market size, 2009-2020 - Aluminium market size by product segment, 2009-2020 - Growth rates of the overall market and different product segments, 2009-2020 - Shares of different product segments of the overall market, 2009, 2015, and 2020 - Market potential rates of the overall market and different product segments
The market data is given for the following product segments:
Aluminium foil Aluminium profiles, bars and rods Aluminium sheets and plates Aluminium tubes and pipes Aluminium wire Unwrought aluminium Aluminium flakes and powders
Among the key reasons to purchase include the following:
- Gain an outlook of the historic development, current market situation, and future outlook of the aluminium market in United States to 2020 - Track industry developments and identify market opportunities - Plan and develop marketing, market-entry, market expansion, and other business strategies by identifying the key market opportunities and prospects - Save time and money with the readily accessible key market data included in this PDF format industry report. The data is clearly presented and can be easily incorporated into presentations and internal reports.
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
191 pages •
By Global Industry Analysts
• Apr 2021
- Global Metal Ore Mining Market to Reach $873.7 Billion by 2027
- Amid the COVID-19 crisis, the global market for Metal Ore Mining estimated at US$495.4 Billion in the year 2020, is projected to reach a revised size of US$873.7 Billion by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 8.4% over the analysis period 2020-2027....
78 pages •
By Asia Market Information & Development Company
• Jan 2021
This study focuses on China’s Flame Retardants industry assessments and company profiles. In the two past decades, the industry has been growing at a fast pace. The dramatic expansions of the manufacturing capabilities and rising consumer consumptions in China have transformed China’s society and economy. China is...
Abstract CNC Lathes & Turning Centers Procurement in the US This report is intended to assist buyers of computer numerical controlled (CNC) lathes and turning centers. CNC lathes and turning machines are machine tools that rotate a work piece on its axis to perform activities such as cutting and drilling....
Unrefined: The COVID-19 pandemic has weakened demand from domestic and export markets Abstract Copper, Silver, Lead and Zinc Smelting and Refining in Australia Industry firms smelt and refine copper, silver, lead and zinc. Firms in the industry can smelt their own ore concentrate for smelting and refining,...
Pedal to the metal: Persistent demand for metal inputs in downstream sectors will likely reinforce demand Abstract Metal Wholesaling in the US The Metal Wholesaling industry is one of the largest industries in the United States. Over the five years to 2019, volatile metal prices have plagued metal wholesalers,...
Nerves of steel: Mixed demand has stifled revenue growth over the past five years Abstract Metal and Mineral Wholesaling in New Zealand Firms in the industry wholesale a range of metal and mineral products. Key metal items include pig iron, ingot steel and semi-fabricated products of iron or steel,...
Metals and Mining in the United States of America (USA) - Market Summary, Competitive Analysis and Forecast to 2024 Summary Metals & Mining in the United States industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume...
Mining deep: Growth in platinum and molybdenum prices will drive demand for related mining Abstract Molybdenum & Metal Ore Mining in the US The Molybdenum and Metal Ore Mining industry has declined considerably over the five years to 2019. The industry’s volatile movement is largely guided by the fluctuating...
Abstract Sign Installation Procurement in the US This report is intended to assist buyers of sign installation services. Suppliers set up and install signs, typically storefront signs, displays and other signage, in business environments. Signage may also be installed for events or at government-owned establishments,...
Abstract Aluminum Ore Mining in China The Aluminum Ore Mining industry in China consists of enterprises that mine bauxite, the principal ore of aluminum, and process raw materials such as washing and ore dressing. More than 90% of bauxite is further processed into alumina, with the remainder used as refractory...
You can change your Cookie Settings at any time but parts of our site will not function correctly without them.