Summary Travel Intermediaries (part of a business that assists in selling travel products and services to customers, which may include airline tickets, car rentals, hotels, railway tickets, and package holidays that may combine several products) business have seen moving at a nominal rate in the recent years and is expected to do the same in the near future. The report Travel Intermediaries Business in Tunisia, 2011 to 2020 provides deep dive data analytics on wide ranging Travel Intermediaries business offerings i.e., Tourism Packages, Accommodation, Travel, Car Rentals and Other Products categorized by providers - Travel Agents, Tour Operators and Other Providers via Online and In-Store setup.
Furthermore, the report also details out Market Value by Product - Accommodation Only, Travel Only, Car Rental Only, Tourism Packages and Other Products and Services for the period 2011 to 2020 along with Total Revenues by Tourism Purpose - Business and Personal and by Destination - Domestic and International Trips.
The report acts as an essential tool for companies active or plans to venture in to the Tunisia's Travel Intermediaries business. The comprehensive statistics within the report provides insight into the operating environment of the market and also ensures right business decision making based on historical trends and industry model based forecasting.
*This is an on-demand report and will be delivered within 2 working days (excluding weekends) of the purchase.
Key Findings - Overview of the Travel Intermediaries business in Tunisia.
- Historic and forecast revenues of the Travel Intermediaries business for the period 2011 through to 2020
- Analytics on Revenue stream - By Product: Accommodation, Travel, Car Rental, Tourism Packages and Other Products and Services
- Analytics on Revenue stream - By Channel and Provider: Online and In-Store sales; Travel Agents, Tour Operators and Other Providers
- Analytics on Revenue stream - By Tourism Purpose: Business, Personal and Others
- Analytics on Revenue stream - By Destination: Domestic and International Trips
Synopsis Travel Intermediaries Business in Tunisia, 2011 to 2020 is a detailed market review of Travel Intermediaries business in Tunisia. The research manual provides up-to-date Travel Intermediaries business market value data for period 2011-2015 and illustrative forecast to 2020 covering key business offerings in the likes of Tourism Packages, Accommodation, Travel, Car Rentals and Other Products, Revenues from Online and In-Store sales further categorized by Provider, Tourism Purpose, Destination and Channel.
Reasons To Buy - Embrace the market information at category and segment level for precise marketing plan
- Outline investments on potential growth factors considering actual market size and future prospects
- Evolve business plans based on forecasts information
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
Bon voyage: Rebounding travel will likely support industry revenue growth Abstract Travel Agencies in the US The Travel Agencies industry has experienced steady growth over the five years to 2019, as online booking agencies capitalized on increased demand for travel while traditional travel agencies...
Air Passenger Transport
Household Consumption Expenditure
You can change your Cookie Settings at any time but parts of our site will not function correctly without them.