Automotive Coatings - Poland
- November 2020 •
- 81 pages •
- Report ID: 4252400 •
- Format: PDF
IRL is pleased to present its 2020 in-depth analysis of the global Automotive Coatings market. This report focuses specifically on the OEM, Plastic Parts and Refinishes segments for each country.
The in-depth reports focus on the top country markets worldwide for automotive coatings and include detailed key data points including market shares, product segments and prices/values.
The reports provide, by country, consumption estimates in both volume and value for automotive coatings, with 2019 as the base year and forecasts to 2024. The information in the reports is based on a comprehensive programme of interviews with key players in each country, backed up by thorough secondary research and IRL’s in-house database of global paints and coatings market data
Data common to OEM, Plastic Parts and Refinishes
- Market volumes in metric tonnes (2011-2024)
- Market values in EUR, USD and local currency (2018 and 2019)
- Market shares by company in volume (2018 and 2019)
- Chemistry breakdown: Pure acrylic, alkyds, epoxy, polyurethane, polyester, others (2011-2024) Technology breakdown: Water-based, solvent-based, powder, radiation-cured (2011-2024)
- Functional layer breakdown: E-coat, primer, basecoat, clearcoat (2011-2024)
- Type of vehicle: Passenger, light commercial, buses, trucks, motorcycles (2011-2024)
- Value breakdown by: Chemistry, technology and functional layer (2018 and 2019)
- Type of part: Interior, exterior (2011-2024)
- Prices and values breakdown by: Chemistry, technology and type of part (2018 and 2019)
- Functional layer breakdown: Refinishes (fillers, primer, basecoat, clearcoat (2011-2024)
- Prices and values breakdown by: Chemistry, technology and functional layer (2018 and 2019)
Purchasers of the full regional report or at least 5 country volumes will automatically receive complementary access to our Database.