Summary The Fish and Seafood market in Germany is expected to register higher growth in value terms during 2015-2020 compared to 2010-2015. German consumers prefer to purchase value for money products in the Fish and Seafood market. The Fresh Fish and Seafood (Counter) category has the highest volume share and is also the leading value category. Hypermarkets and Supermarkets is the leading distribution channel while Convenience Stores is the second largest distribution channel. Hawesta is the leading brand in the Ambient Fish and Seafood category.
Key Findings - The volume sales of Fish and Seafood products is forecast to grow at a CAGR of 4.5% during 2015-2020
- The Fresh Fish and Seafood (Counter) category is forecast to register fastest growth during 2015-2020
- Hypermarkets and Supermarkets is the leading distribution channel in Germany's Fish and Seafood market
- Film is the most commonly used closure type in Germany's Fish and Seafood market
- Homann and The Big Prawn Company are the leading brands of Chilled Raw Packaged Fish and Seafood - Processed products in Germany
Synopsis Canadean's Consumer and Market Insights report on the Fish and Seafood market in Germany provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types and closures category level distribution data and brands market shares.
What else is contained?
- Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2010-2020
- Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for Ambient Fish and Seafood, Chilled Raw Packaged Fish and Seafood - Processed, Chilled Raw Packaged Fish and Seafood - Whole Cuts, Dried Fish and Seafood, Fresh Fish and Seafood (Counter) and Frozen Fish and Seafood with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2015-2020
- Leading players: Market share of brands and private labels, including private label growth analysis from 2012-2015
- Distribution data: Percentage of sales within each category through distribution channels such as Hypermarkets and Supermarkets, Convenience Stores, Food and Drinks Specialists and others in 2014
- Packaging data: consumption breakdown for packaging materials and containers in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Packaging material data for Rigid Plastics, Flexible Packaging, Rigid Metal, and others; container data for: Can-Food, Bag/Sachet, Tray, and others
Reasons To Buy - Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
137 pages •
By Asia Market Information & Development Company
• Nov 2020
This study focuses on China’s fish market trends. In the two past decades, the market has been growing at a fast pace. The dramatic expansions of the manufacturing capabilities and rising consumer consumptions in China have transformed China’s society and economy. China is one of the world’s major producers for industrial...
369 pages •
By The Business Research Company
• Oct 2020
Poultry Global Market Opportunities And Strategies To 2030: COVID-19 Impact and Recovery provides the strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the global poultry market. Description: Where is the largest and fastest growing market for the poultry market? How does...
Processed Fish in Turkey provides you with annual year-end market size data, most recently updated in 2020. This report covers packaged processed fish, seafood and seaweed and products with a predominantly fish content. Market size comprises sales through all retail channels including direct to consumer. Market size...
In-depth Analysis and Data-driven Insights on the Impact of COVID-19 Included in this Global Antimicrobial Food Disinfectant Market Report The antimicrobial food disinfectant market by revenue is expected to grow at a CAGR of over 7% during the period 2019–2025. The global antimicrobial food disinfectant market size to cross...
The North America food allergen testing market is expected to grow from US$ 201.33 million in 2018 to US$ 403.90 million by 2027; it is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 8.1% from 2019 to 2027. Anaphylaxis and food allergy are among leading causes of public health risk in developed countries such as the US and Canada.Although the prevalence...
The APAC food allergen testing market is expected to grow from US$ 112.73 million in 2018 to US$ 231.32 million by 2027; it is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 8.4% from 2019 to 2027. Anaphylaxis and food allergies are increasing public health risks in developed countries of APAC such as Australia and Japan.Prevalence is higher in young children,...
The MEA food allergen testing market is expected to grow from US$ 55.45 million in 2018 to US$ 98.28 million by 2027; it is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 6.6%from 2019 to 2027. The legal frameworks associated with the food industry are significant for an effective food control system.Several laws govern the food sector and regulations...
The aquafeed market is projected to register a CAGR of 2.3% over the forecast period. The growing demand for fish has increased export-oriented aquaculture and increased the adoption of ’Scientific Aquaculture Management Practices’ (SAMP). As a result, fish farming is anticipated to grow, presenting an opportunity for the aquafeed market to...
455 pages •
By Global Industry Analysts
• Sep 2020
With COVID-19 having a damaging impact on Aquaculture, the market is expected to lose steam before recovering to reach a projected global market size of US$245.1 billion by 2027. Stringent lockdown measures imposed by governments worldwide to control the spread of the pandemic have cast a shadow on food and nutrition security. Global food...
200 pages •
By Future Market Insight Global & Consulting Pvt Ltd
• Jun 2020
A recent market study published “Fish Protein Isolate Market: Global Industry Analysis 2015-2019 & Forecast 2020-2030” offers a comprehensive assessment of the most important market dynamics. After conducting thorough research on the historical, as well as current growth parameters of the fish protein isolate market, the growth prospects of...
You can change your Cookie Settings at any time but parts of our site will not function correctly without them.