Summary Russia's Syrups and Spreads market is being led by the Sweet Spreads category in value terms while the Jams, Jellies and Preserves category is forecast to register the fastest value growth during 2015-2020. Hypermarkets and Supermarkets is the leading distribution channel in the market. Glass is the most commonly used packaging material in the Russian Syrups and Spreads market.
Key Findings - Of the five categories analyzed, 'Jams, Jellies and Preserves' is forecast to be the fastest growing value category, registering a CAGR of 3.4% during 2015-2020
- Men account for the majority of Molasses consumption in Russia
- The Russian consumers prefer value for money products in the Syrups and Spreads market
- Hypermarkets and Supermarkets account for 54.4% of the overall Syrups and Spreads distribution in the country
- Private labels grew at a faster rate than brands in the market during 2012-2015
Synopsis Canadean's Consumer and Market Insights report on the Syrups and Spreads market in Russia provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types and closures category level distribution data and brands market shares.
What else is contained?
- Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2010-2020
- Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for Syrups, Molasses, Sweet Spreads, Jams, Jellies and Preserves and Savory Spreads with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2015-2020
- Leading players: Market share of brands and private labels, including private label growth analysis from 2012-2015
- Distribution data: Percentage of sales within each category through distribution channels such as Hypermarkets and Supermarkets, Convenience Stores, Food and Drinks Specialists and others in 2015
- Packaging data: Consumption breakdown for packaging materials and containers in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Packaging material data for Glass, Rigid Plastics and others; container data for: Jar, Tub, Bottle and others
Reasons To Buy - Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
The North America hummus market is expected to grow from US$ 601.39 million in 2019 to US$ 1,558.70 million by 2027; it is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 12.7% from 2020 to 2027. Hummus is a kind of Levantine dip or spread prepared from chickpeas or other beans which are considered as rich source of proteins.Proteins are the building blocks...
The global specialty food ingredientsize is estimated to be valued at USD 134.7 billion in 2020 and projected to reach USD 178.3 billion by 2025, recording a CAGR 5.8%. Factors such as the growing concern of clean label food and healthy consumption is going to drive the market for specialty food ingredients. • By type, the functional food...
193 pages •
By Global Industry Analysts
• Sep 2020
Global Fruit Spreads Market to Reach $8.9 Billion by 2027 Amid the COVID-19 crisis, the global market for Fruit Spreads estimated at US$7.6 Billion in the year 2020, is projected to reach a revised size of US$8.9 Billion by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 2.1% over the analysis period 2020-2027. Jams, one of the segments analyzed in the...
The North America avocado oil market is expected to grow from US$ 281.73 million in 2018 to US$ 618.66 million by 2027; it is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 9.2% from 2019 to 2027. Avocado oil are perceived to be one of the healthiest ingredient which can be used in various food products such as bakery & confectionary, beverages, dairy...
Ready-To-Eat Soup Market Research Report by Product (Canned, Dried, and UHT), by Distribution Channel (Online Channels, Retailers, and Supermarkets and Hypermarkets) - Global Forecast to 2025 - Cumulative Impact of COVID-19 The Global Ready-To-Eat Soup Market is expected to grow from USD 963.55 Million in 2019 to USD...
Shea Butter Market Research Report by Classification (Contaminants, Highly Refined and Extracted, Lowest Uncontaminated Grade, Refined, and Unrefined), by Application (Food & Beverage and Personal Care & Cosmetics), by Distribution Channel - Global Forecast to 2025 - Cumulative Impact of COVID-19 The Global Shea Butter...
Sweet Spreads in Germany provides you with annual year-end market size data, most recently updated in 2020. This report covers packaged; jam, chocolate spread, butter/spread, honey and other sweet spreads. Market size comprises sales through all retail channels including direct to consumer. Market size for Sweet Spreads...
India Organic Spices Market By Type (Basil, Garlic, Ginger, Turmeric, Cumin, Cinnamon, Pepper, Clove, Cardamom, Others), By Form (Whole, Powdered, Seeds, Minced, Others), By Distribution Channel (Hypermarket/Supermarket, Grocery Store/Convenience Store, Online and Others), By Region (North, South, East, West), Competition, Forecast...
310 pages •
By Global Industry Analysts
• Jul 2020
Global Fruit Jams, Jellies and Preserves Market to Reach $8.9 Billion by 2027 Amid the COVID-19 crisis, the global market for Fruit Jams, Jellies and Preserves estimated at US$7.9 Billion in the year 2020, is projected to reach a revised size of US$8.9 Billion by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 1.7% over the analysis period 2020-2027. Jam,...
Savory Snacks Global Industry Almanac 2015-2024 Summary Global Savory Snacks industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2015-19, and forecast to 2024). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading...
You can change your Cookie Settings at any time but parts of our site will not function correctly without them.