Summary The Bakery and Cereals market in Malaysia is led by the Bread and Rolls category in both value and volume terms, while Energy Bars is forecast to register the fastest growth among all categories during 2015-2020. Hypermarkets and Supermarkets is the leading distribution channel for Bakery and Cereal products in Malaysia, while Flexible Packaging is the most commonly used packaging material. Consume search for new experiences encourages innovation in Bakery and Cereal products. Further, changing lifestyle choices drives demand for 'right-for-me' products in Malaysia.
Key Findings - The Bakery and Cereals market in Malaysia is forecast to register a CAGR of 4.3% during 2015-2020.
- The Energy Bars category is forecast to register the fastest volume growth during 2015-2020.
- Baking Mixes and Baking Ingredients categories are forecast to register similar value growth during 2015-2020.
- The Bread and Rolls category is expected to register maximum gain in market share during 2015-2020.
- Hypermarkets and Supermarkets is the leading distribution channel in Malaysia's Food market.
- Jacob`s leads the Plain Crackers segment within the Savory Biscuits category.
- PepsiCo, Inc. has a strong focus on Health and Wellness attributes in the Breakfast Cereals category.
Synopsis Canadean's Consumer and Market Insights report on the Bakery and Cereals market in Malaysia provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types and closures category level distribution data and brands market shares.
What else is contained?
- Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2010-2020
- Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for Baking Mixes, Baking Ingredients, Bread and Rolls, Breakfast Cereals, Cakes, Pastries and Sweet Pies, Dough Products, Cereal Bars, Energy Bars, Cookies (Sweet Biscuits), Savory Biscuits, Morning Goods with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2015-2020
- Leading players: Market share of brands and private labels, including private label growth analysis from 2012-2015
- Distribution data: Percentage of sales within each category through distribution channels such as Hypermarkets and Supermarkets, Convenience Stores, Food and Drinks Specialists and others in 2015
- Packaging data: consumption breakdown for packaging materials and containers in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Packaging material data for Flexible Packaging, Paper and Board, Rigid Plastics, and others; container data for: Bag/Sachet, Film, Tray and others
- Consumer level trends: Top four consumer trends which influence Bakery and Cereals products consumption
- Future outlook: Reviews and recommendations on how the market will shape up from 2015-2020
Reasons To Buy - Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
- Access the key and most influential consumer trends driving Bakery and Cereals products consumption, and how they influence consumer behavior in the market which will help determine the best audiences to target
- Access to analysis on products launched in the market
- Our team of analysts have placed a significant emphasis on changes expected in the market that will provide a clear picture of the opportunities that can be tapped over the next five years, resulting in revenue expansion
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
Philippines Bakery and Cereals - Market Assessment and Forecasts to 2024
Country Profile report on the bakery & cereals sector in Philippines provides insights on high growth markets to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types and closures category level distribution data...
Country Profile: Bakery & Cereals in the UAE Summary The UAE bakery & cereals sector is led by the bread & rolls category in both value and volume terms in 2018. However, the cake, pastries & sweet pies category is expected to register the fastest value growth during 2018-2023. ‘Hypermarkets & supermarkets’...
Country Profile: Bakery & Cereals in Ireland Summary The Irish bakery & cereals sector is led by the bread & rolls category in both value and volume terms in 2018, while savory biscuits is forecast to register the fastest growth in value terms during 2018-2023.Hypermarkets and supermarkets accounted...
Summary The Bakery and Cereals market in South Africa is analyzed to be one of the fastest growing markets across the globe. The Breads and Rolls category dominates in South Africa, while Morning Goods and Energy Bars is expected to register the fastest growth during 2015 - 2020. Considering the economical scenario, consumer's inclination...
69 pages •
By Infiniti Research Limited
• Jan 2016
About Cereal Bars A cereal bar is a pre-packaged food item that contains oats, nuts, honey, dry fruits, and puffed rice and is rolled in the shape of a bar. Cereal bars are available in various flavors such as strawberry, peanut butter, honey, chocolate, and banana. They are high in proteins and fibers and low in carbohydrates and sodium,...
Summary Steady growth in Poland's economy is driving demand for consumer packaged goods in the country including Bakery and Cereals products. Bread and Rolls remains the most dominant category in the overall market while the Baking Mixes category is forecast to register fastest value growth during 2015-2020. Older consumers are the...
Summary The Belgian Bakery and Cereals market is led by the Savory Biscuits category, which is expected to register fastest growth during 2015-2020. Hypermarkets and Supermarkets is the leading distribution channel for Bakery and Cereals in the country. Private label penetration in the market remains high. Flexible Packaging is the...
Summary A large young population base and rising disposable income of the consumers is driving the Bakery and Cereals market in Egypt. Bread and Rolls is the largest value category in value terms while the Breakfast Cereals category is forecast to register fastest growth during 2015-2020. Artisanal Producers account for highest...
Summary Strong economic growth and rising disposable incomes of consumers is driving the Bakery and Cereals market in Hungary. The market is led by Bread and Rolls category in value terms while the Energy Bars category is forecast to register fastest growth during 2015-2020. The market is dominated by international players such as...
Summary The Israel's Bakery and Cereals market is led by the Bread and Rolls category, which is also expected to register fastest growth during 2015-2020. Hypermarkets and Supermarkets is the leading distribution channel for Bakery and Cereals in the country. The Baking Mixes and Baking Ingredients categories have the highest private...
Gross Domestic Product Per Capita
You can change your Cookie Settings at any time but parts of our site will not function correctly without them.