Summary The Fish and Seafood market in Italy is led by the Fresh Fish and Seafood (Counter) category in terms of volume, while Chilled Raw Packaged Fish and Seafood - Processed is the leading category in value terms. The Ambient Fish and Seafood category is forecast to register fastest growth among all categories during 2015-2020. Hypermarkets and Supermarkets is the leading distribution channel in Italy's Fish and Seafood market. Tray containers are the most commonly used containers in the Fish and Seafood market.
Key Findings - The Fish and Seafood market in Italy is forecast to register a CAGR of 4.2% during 2015-2020
- The Ambient Fish and Seafood category is forecast to register fastest growth during the forecast period
- Hypermarkets and Supermarkets is the leading distribution channel in Italy's Fish and Seafood market
- Film is the most commonly used closure type in Italy's Fish and Seafood market
- Rex`s is the popular brand of Chilled Raw Packaged Fish and Seafood - Processed products in Italy
Synopsis Canadean's Consumer and Market Insights report on the Fish and Seafood market in Italy provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types and closures category level distribution data and brands market shares.
What else is contained?
- Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2010-2020
- Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for Ambient Fish and Seafood, Chilled Raw Packaged Fish and Seafood - Processed, Chilled Raw Packaged Fish and Seafood - Whole Cuts, Dried Fish and Seafood, Fresh Fish and Seafood (Counter) and Frozen Fish and Seafood with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2015-2020
- Leading players: Market share of brands and private labels, including private label growth analysis from 2012-2015
- Distribution data: Percentage of sales within each category through distribution channels such as Hypermarkets and Supermarkets, Convenience Stores, Food and Drinks Specialists and others in 2014
- Packaging data: consumption breakdown for packaging materials and containers in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Packaging material data for Rigid Plastics, Flexible Packaging, Rigid Metal, and others; container data for: Can-Food, Bag/Sachet, Tray, and others
Reasons To Buy - Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
The global Batter & breader premixes size is estimated to be valued USD 2.5 billion in 2021 and is projected to reach a value of USD 3.4 billion by 2026, growing at a CAGR of 6.4% during the forecast period. The growth of this market is attributed to an increasing demand for convenience meat and sea food products. One of the major challenges...
Korea Seafood Market & Volume by Water, Products (Fishes, Shellfish, Crustacean), Species (12 Types), Company Analysis, Forecast South Korea is highly urbanized approx a quarter of its population lives in the city of Seoul. This country is a dynamic seafood market whose imports have grown exponential...
The batter and breader premixes market in Europe was valued at US$ 525.16 million in 2019 and is projected to reach US$ 810.51 million by 2027; it is expected to grow at a CAGR of 5.9% from 2020 to 2027. An increase in the consumption of premium meat products drives the growth of the Europe batter and breader premixes market. Batter and bread...
The batter and breader premixes market in Asia Pacific was valued at US$ 422.24 million in 2019 and is projected to reach US$ 683.56 million by 2027; it is expected to grow at a CAGR of 6.5% from 2020 to 2027. Increase in investments in research and development for new batter and breader technologies drives the growth of the Asia Pacific...
246 pages •
By Asia Market Information & Development Company
• Feb 2021
China’s demand for Fresh Meat and Seafood has grown at a fast pace in the past decade. In the next decade, both production and demand will continue to grow. The Chinese economy maintains a high speed growth which has been stimulated by the consecutive increases of industrial output, import & export, consumer...
2021 Processed Seafood and Seafood Processing Equipment Market - Size, Share, COVID Impact Analysis and Forecast to 2027 2021 Processed Seafood and Seafood Processing Equipment Market - Size, Share, COVID Impact Analysis and Forecast to 2027 – is comprehensive research with in-depth data and contemporary analysis of...
Fish and Seafood BRIC (Brazil, Russia, India, China) Industry Guide 2015-2024 Summary The BRIC Fish & Seafood industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2015-19, and forecast to 2024). The profile also...
Troubled waters: Volatile trade conditions have put pressure on industry operations Abstract Seafood Processing in Australia Industry companies process and manufacture fish or other seafood. The industry includes businesses that operate vessels that process, but do not catch fish or other seafood. The...
The batter and breader premixes market in Middle East & Africa was valued at was valued at US$ 239.69 million in 2019 and is projected to reach US$ 363.27 million by 2027; it is expected to grow at a CAGR of 5.6% from 2020 to 2027. Growing demand for ready-to-cook foods is the critical driver for the Middle East & Africa batter and...
The batter and breader premixes market in North America was valued at US$ 726.74 million in 2019 and is projected to reach US$ 1,149.04 million by 2027; it is expected to grow at a CAGR of 6.2% from 2020 to 2027. Rising customer preference for gluten-free and low-carbs products is driving the market growth.Gluten-free premixes improve...
Processed Meat Consumption
You can change your Cookie Settings at any time but parts of our site will not function correctly without them.