Summary The US consumer market is poised for good growth fuelled by a flourishing per capita GDP and high disposable incomes. The Bakery and Cereals market in the US is forecast to register growth in value as well as volume terms during 2015-2020. The Bread and Rolls category has the highest volume share in 2015, whereas the Energy Bars category is projected to be the fastest growing during 2015-2020. Rising health consciousness among the Americans is driving the demand for Bakery and Cereals with health and wellness claims. Further, private label products will become more popular among consumers due to their novelty and quality offered.
Key Findings - The Bread and Rolls category has the highest volume share in the overall Bakery and Cereals market.
- The Cake Mixes segment is expected to gain maximum share growth within the Baking Mixes category.
- The Energy Bars category is forecast to register fastest growth in value and volume terms during 2015-2020.
- Hypermarkets and Supermarkets is the leading distribution channel in the US Bakery and Cereals market.
- Betty Crocker is the leading brand in the Baking Mixes category both in value and volume terms.
- Flexible Packaging is the most commonly used packaging material in the Bakery and Cereals market in the US.
Synopsis Canadean's Consumer and Market Insights report on the Bakery and Cereals market in the US provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types and closures category level distribution data and brands market shares.
What else is contained?
- Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2010-2020
- Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for Baking Mixes, Baking Ingredients, Bread and Rolls, Breakfast Cereals, Cakes, Pastries and Sweet Pies, Dough Products, Cereal Bars, Energy Bars, Cookies (Sweet Biscuits), Savory Biscuits, Morning Goods with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2015-2020
- Leading players: Market share of brands and private labels, including private label growth analysis from 2012-2015
- Distribution data: Percentage of sales within each category through distribution channels such as Hypermarkets and Supermarkets, Convenience Stores, Food and Drinks Specialists and others in 2015
- Packaging data: consumption breakdown for packaging materials and containers in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Packaging material data for Flexible Packaging, Paper and Board, Rigid Plastics, and others; container data for: Bag/Sachet, Film, Tray and others
- Consumer level trends: Top four consumer trends which influence Bakery and Cereals products consumption
- Future outlook: Reviews and recommendations on how the market will shape up from 2015-2020
Reasons To Buy - Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
- Access the key and most influential consumer trends driving Bakery and Cereals products consumption, and how they influence consumer behavior in the market which will help determine the best audiences to target
- Access to analysis on products launched in the market
- Our team of analysts have placed a significant emphasis on changes expected in the market that will provide a clear picture of the opportunities that can be tapped over the next five years, resulting in revenue expansion
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
The integrated food ingredients market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 4.9%. The integrated food ingredients market is estimated at USD 60.90 billion in 2018 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 4.9% to reach USD 77.48 billion by 2023. The market is driven by factors such as increasing R&D and technological advancements in various industries,...
Global Food Preservatives Market: Analysis By Type (Antioxidants, Antimicrobials, Others), By Application (Bakery, Dairy Products, Meat & Poultry, Beverage, Others), By Region, By Country (2018 Edition): Forecast to 2023 – By region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, ROW), By Country (U.S, Mexico, Canada, U.K, Germany, France, China,...
Baby Food in UK by Mintel Market Sizes provides you with annual year-end market size data, most recently updated in 2018. This comprises packaged dry and liquid products designed specifically for babies/infants. It includes: baby formula and growing up milk; other drinks, biscuits/rusks/snacks; cereals; fruit and vegetables;...
Plenty of dough: Revenue is set to recover as players adapt to changing consumer preferences Abstract Cake and Pastry Manufacturing in Australia Industry firms are engaged in the manufacturing of cakes, pastries and similar bakery products, including frozen products, from either a factory-based premises...
Bread and Bread products in Colombia by Mintel Market Sizes provides you with annual year-end market size data, most recently updated in 2018. This market covers packaged white and non-white bread, savoury specialty breads and savoury pastries and pies. Market size comprises sales through all retail channels including...
Bread and Bread products in US by Mintel Market Sizes provides you with annual year-end market size data, most recently updated in 2018. This market covers packaged white and non-white bread, savoury specialty breads and savoury pastries and pies. Market size comprises sales through all retail channels including direct...