Summary The Meat market in Hong Kong is being led by the 'Chilled Raw Packaged Meat - Whole Cuts' category in both value and volume terms. The Fresh Meat (Counter) category is forecast to register fastest value growth among all categories during 2015-2020. Putian Food Holding Ltd and Sara Lee Corporation are the leading market players in the country.
Key Findings - The Meat market in Hong Kong is forecast to grow at a CAGR of 15.0% in value terms during 2015-2020.
- The Chilled Raw Packaged Meat - Whole Cuts category has the highest volume share in the overall Meat market.
- Hong Kong consumers are opting for value for money products in the Meat market.
- Hypermarkets and Supermarkets and Food and Drinks Specialists are the leading distribution channels in Hong Kong's Meat market.
- Sara Lee is the leading brand in the 'Chilled Raw Packaged Meat - Processed' category.
Synopsis Canadean's Consumer and Market Insights report on the Meat market in Hong Kong provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types and closures category level distribution data and brands market shares.
What else is contained?
- Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2010-2020
- Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for Ambient Meat, Chilled Raw Packaged Meat - Processed, Chilled Raw Packaged Meat - Whole Cuts, Cooked Meats - Counter, Cooked Meats - Packaged, Fresh Meat (Counter), and Frozen Meat with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2015-2020
- Leading players: Market share of brands and private labels, including private label growth analysis from 2012-2015
- Distribution data: Percentage of sales within each category through distribution channels such as Hypermarkets and Supermarkets, Convenience Stores, Food and Drinks Specialists and others in 2015
- Packaging data: consumption breakdown for packaging materials and containers in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Packaging material data for Flexible Packaging, Rigid Metal, Rigid Plastics, and others; container data for: Tray, Can-Food, Bag/Sachet, Film, and others
Reasons To Buy - Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
346 pages •
By The Business Research Company
• Jul 2022
Meat Products Global Market Opportunities And Strategies To 2031: COVID-19 Impact and Recovery provides the strategists; marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the global meat products market as it emerges from the COVID 19 shut down. Description: Where is the largest and...
175 pages •
By The Business Research Company
• Jun 2022
Major players in the cultured meat market are Memphis Meats, MosaMeat, SuperMeat, Integriculture Inc., Aleph Farms, Finless Foods, Mission Barns, Lab Farm Foods, Future Meat Technologies, Avant Meats Company, Biofood Systems, Meatable, Redefine Meat, Vow Foods, and Modern Meadow. The global cultured meat market is expected to grow from...
The global textured vegetable protein market is estimated to be valued at USD 1.4 billion in 2022. It is projected to reach USD 1.9 billion by 2027, recording a CAGR of 6.9% during the forecast period. The textured vegetable protein market is driven by the rise in the detrimental effects of conventional meat production and health concerns...
The meat extract market is expected to grow from US$ 1,738.27 million in 2021 to US$ 2,477.03 million by 2028; it is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 5.2% from 2021 to 2028. Meat extract is obtained by boiling meat pieces in water.The concentration of the liquid must reach 70% of the total dissolved solids concentration. Meat extract...
The global non-meat ingredients market is estimated to be valued at USD 36.6 billion in 2021. It is projected to reach USD 46.7 billion by 2027, recording a CAGR of 4.2% during the forecast period. The ease of use and hassle-free preparation offered by meat products processed with non-meat ingredients has added to their growing popularity...
Meat Market Size, Competitive Landscape, Regional Analysis, Distribution Channel, Packaging Formats and Forecast, 2016-2026 Summary The global meat sector was valued at $1,314.2 billion in 2021 and forecast to record a CAGR of 4.6 % over 2021-2026 to reach $1,649.4 billion by 2026. Asia-Pacific represented...
Poultry returns: Unforeseen trade regulations will likely pose a threat to industry performance Abstract Meat, Beef & Poultry Processing in Canada Meat, Beef and Poultry Processing industry growth prospects have been threatened by slow growth in per capita meat consumption. Disease outbreaks and a...
Fleeced prices: A weak overall Agriculture sector is expected to dampen industry revenue growth Abstract Sheep Farming in the US The Sheep Farming industry has been harmed by the rise and price-competitiveness of synthetic fibers. Whereas sheep used to be shorn for wool to make textiles, today wool...
Abstract Meat Processing in China The Meat Processing industry produces sausages; cured, smoked, dried and other meats; and specialty meat products from livestock and poultry. The industry also processes the by-products of livestock and poultry, such as lard from pig fat, sausage casings from intestines and...
The Latin America, Middle East and Africa Cultured Meat Market would witness market growth of 12.9% CAGR during the forecast period (2022-2028). Cultured meat is a type of lab-grown meat created by combining numerous tissue engineering techniques in a growth medium. Clean meat, synthetic meat, and in vitro meat are all terms used to...
You can change your Cookie Settings at any time but parts of our site will not function correctly without them.