The Hertz Corporation - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report
- February 2017 •
- 55 pages •
- Report ID: 4263893
The Hertz Corporation - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360? view of the company.
The Hertz Corporation (Hertz or 'the company'), a primary operating subsidiary of Hertz Global Holdings Inc. (Hertz Holdings), is engaged in car rental and equipment rental business. The company primarily operates in the US where it is headquartered in Park Estero, Florida.
- Detailed information on The Hertz Corporation required for business and competitor intelligence needs.
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting The Hertz Corporation in the form of a SWOT analysis.
- An in-depth view of the business model of The Hertz Corporation including a breakdown and examination of key business segments.
- Intelligence on The Hertz Corporation's mergers and acquisitions (MandA), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors.
- News about The Hertz Corporation, such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins.
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends.
Reasons to buy
- Gain understanding of The Hertz Corporation and the factors that influence its strategies.
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions.
- Assess The Hertz Corporation as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier.
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better.
- Stay up to date on The Hertz Corporation's business structure, strategy and prospects.