NACHI-FUJIKOSHI CORP. - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report
- May 2017 •
- 32 pages •
- Report ID: 4279074
NACHI-FUJIKOSHI CORP. - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360? view of the company.
NACHI-FUJIKOSHI CORP. (Nachi-Fujikoshi or 'the company') primarily manufactures cutting tools, machine tools, precision machinery, robots, bearings, hydraulic equipment, special steels, industrial furnaces, and coating equipment. The company has operations in Japan, the Americas, Europe, and Asia and Oceania. It is headquartered in Toyama, Japan and employed 6,557 people as on November 30, 2015.
- Detailed information on NACHI-FUJIKOSHI CORP. required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting NACHI-FUJIKOSHI CORP. in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of NACHI-FUJIKOSHI CORP. including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on NACHI-FUJIKOSHI CORP.'s mergers and acquisitions (MandA), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about NACHI-FUJIKOSHI CORP., such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Reasons to buy
- Gain understanding of NACHI-FUJIKOSHI CORP. and the factors that influence its strategies.
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions.
- Assess NACHI-FUJIKOSHI CORP. as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier.
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better.
- Stay up to date on NACHI-FUJIKOSHI CORP.'s business structure, strategy and prospects.