Global Children’s Bottled Water Report 2016
- June 2016
- 109 pages
- Zenith Global Ltd
Background and report description
Increasing concerns over child obesity are providing opportunities for bottled water targeted at children to seize market share from other children’s soft drink categories, many of which are criticised for high sugar and calorie content.
Zenith’s Children’s Bottled Water Innovation 2016 report specifically focuses on the children’s segment within the bottled water category, providing a topical overview of trends in overall and children’s bottled water consumption, challenges, and opportunities and featuring a wide range of bottled water products for children offered across 6 geographical regions.
What this report covers
- overview of bottled water market trends: commentary on bottled water consumption overall, and consumption of bottled water among children.
- Children’s bottled water brand profiles: Over 70 brand profiles divided by geographic region including detailed product information, variants, price/distribution and marketing profile.
- Potential in the children’s bottled water market: An exploration of the potential size of this growing market.
- Challenges and opportunities: a review of strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats in the children segment of bottled water and conclusions featuring broad commercial/market considerations.
- West Europe
- East Europe
- North America
- Latin America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East
2. Category overview
- Recommended children's water consumption
- Trends in small-pack and children's bottled water consumption
- Commentary: trends in children's bottled water innovation
- The price of children's bottled water
- The current and future population of children
- Opportunity in the children's bottled water market
- Insights and opportunities
- Challenges and barriers
3. Brand profiles
3.1 Brand profiles: Global brands
3.2 Brand profiles: West Europe
3.3 Brand profiles: East Europe
3.4 Brand profiles: North America
3.5 Brand profiles: Latin America
3.6 Brand profiles: Asia Pacific
3.7 Brand profiles: Middle East