Summary The Japanese Prepared Meals market is being led by the Ready Meals category, which is also forecast to register fastest growth in both value and volume terms during 2015-2020. Hypermarkets and Supermarkets account for the highest share for distribution of Prepared Meals in the country. The use of Rigid Plastics as packaging material is forecast to register fastest growth during 2015-2020.
Key Findings - The Ready Meals category is forecast to register fastest value growth among all categories during 2015-2020
- Hypermarkets and Supermarkets account for approximately two-third share of the overall Prepared Meals distribution in Japan, in 2015
- Private label products in the Ready Meals category registered the fastest growth during 2012-2015
- The use of Rigid Plastics is forecast to register fastest growth among packaging materials during 2015-2020
Synopsis Canadean's Consumer and Market Insights report on the Prepared Meals market in Japan provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types and closures category level distribution data and brands market shares.
What else is contained?
- Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2010-2020
- Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for Meal Kits, Pizza, and Ready Meals with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2015-2020
- Leading players: Market share of brands brands and private labels, including private label growth analysis from 2012-2015
- Distribution data: Percentage of sales within each category through distribution channels such as Hypermarkets and Supermarkets, Convenience Stores, Food and Drinks Specialists and others in 2015
- Packaging data: consumption breakdown for packaging materials and containers in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Packaging material data for Rigid Plastics, Flexible Packaging, Rigid Metal and others; container data for: Tub, Tray, Bag/Sachet, Pouch and others
Reasons To Buy - Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
Japan foodservice market is projected to witness a CAGR of 2.90% during the forecast period 2020 - 2025. - The Japanese foodservice market is primarily driven by the increasing frequency of dining out, amid time-pressed schedules and the growing influence of cross-culture dietary patterns, due to the strong presence of foodservice providers...
Microwavable Food Market Research Report by Product (Frozen Food and Shelf Stable Microwavable Food), by Packaging Technology (New Cook Bag Technique and New Tray-lidding Methods) - Global Forecast to 2025 - Cumulative Impact of COVID-19 The Global Microwavable Food Market is expected to grow from USD 145,050.44 Million...
Ready-To-Eat Soup Market Research Report by Product (Canned, Dried, and UHT), by Distribution Channel (Online Channels, Retailers, and Supermarkets and Hypermarkets) - Global Forecast to 2025 - Cumulative Impact of COVID-19 The Global Ready-To-Eat Soup Market is expected to grow from USD 963.55 Million in 2019 to USD...
Germany Frozen Snack Market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 6.06% during the forecast period 2020-2025. - Frozen foods are becoming more popular year by year. The fact that frozen foods are popular and in great demand in Germany is shown by the latest market data survey by dti -das Deutsches Tiefkühlinstitut- the Association of the...
The global frozen pizza market grew at a CAGR of around 7% during 2014-2019. Frozen pizza is a half-baked pizza that is prepared using yeasted flatbread dough and stored for later consumption. It is usually topped with different kinds of cheese, sauces and meats such as ham and chicken. Once prepared, frozen pizzas...
189 pages •
By Global Industry Analysts
• Jul 2020
Global Microwavable Foods Market to Reach US$135.9 Billion by the Year 2027 Amid the COVID-19 crisis, the global market for Microwavable Foods estimated at US$102.6 Billion in the year 2020, is projected to reach a revised size of US$135.9 Billion by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 4.1% over the analysis period 2020-2027.Frozen Microwavable...
Rising demand for shelf-stable products to drive the market growth for food vacuum machines. The global food vacuum machine market size is projected to grow from USD12.9billion in 2020 to USD 16.4 billion by 2025, recording a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5.0% during the forecast period. The increasing demand for shelf-stable...
230 pages •
By Asia Market Information & Development Company
• May 2020
China’s demand for Food Containers has grown at a fast pace in the past decade. In the next decade, both production and demand will continue to grow. The Chinese economy maintains a high speed growth which has been stimulated by the consecutive increases of industrial output, import & export, consumer consumption...
Microwavable Food Market Research Report by Product (Frozen Food and Shelf Stable Microwavable Food), by Packaging Technology (New Cook Bag Technique and New Tray-lidding Methods) - United States Forecast to 2025 - Cumulative Impact of COVID-19 The United States Microwavable Food Market is projected to grow with a significant...
The food service packaging market in Asia Pacific was valued at US$ 20,922.5 million in 2018 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 5.2% during 2019–2027 to reach US$ 32,969.7 million by 2027. Consumers in this era are adopting packaged food items, including RTE and RTC food products, confectionaries, and many more.Most of these products...
You can change your Cookie Settings at any time but parts of our site will not function correctly without them.