Summary The Wine market in France is expected to register marginal growth in value terms during 2015-2020. Among all categories, the Sparkling Wine is forecast to register the fastest growth in value terms during 2015-2020. Hypermarkets and Supermarkets is the leading distribution channel. Martini Bianco and Porto Cruz are the leading brands in the French Wine Market. Demand for Spanish Wines will increase the sales of Imported Wines in France.
Key Findings - The Wine market in France is expected to register minimal growth at a CAGR of 0.4% in value terms during 2015-2020.
- The Still Wine category has the highest volume share in the overall Wine market.
- The Port segment is expected to gain maximum share growth within the Fortified Wine category.
- Stopper is the commonly used closure type in the French Wine market.
- Muscador is the leading Sparkling Wine brand in France.
Synopsis Canadean's Consumer and Market Insights report on the Wine market in France provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types and closures category level distribution data and brands market shares.
What else is contained?
- Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2010-2020
- Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for Fortified Wine, Sparkling Wine and Still Wine with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2015-2020
- Leading players: Market share of brands and private labels, including private label growth analysis from 2012-2015
- Distribution data: Percentage of sales within each category through distribution channels such as Hypermarkets and Supermarkets, Convenience Stores, Food and Drinks Specialists and others in 2015
- Packaging data: consumption breakdown for packaging materials and containers in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Packaging material data for Glass, Paper and Board, Rigid Plastics, and others; container data for: Bottle, Carton and Bag-In-Box
- Consumer level trends: Top four consumer trends which influence Wine products consumption
- Future outlook: Reviews and recommendations on how the market will shape up from 2015-2020
Reasons To Buy - Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
- Access the key and most influential consumer trends driving Wine products consumption, and how they influence consumer behavior in the market which will help determine the best audiences to target
- Access to analysis on products launched in the market
- Our team of analysts have placed a significant emphasis on changes expected in the market that will provide a clear picture of the opportunities that can be tapped over the next five years, resulting in revenue expansion
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
The global wine cooler market is expected to grow at a CAGR of over 6% during the period 2020–2025. The need to preserve the quality and avoid unwanted spoilage of wine is driving the global wine cooler market. Since wine becomes detrimental when exposed to air, it should be properly stored at a specific temperature. Therefore, the...
142 pages •
By Vietnam Industry Research and Consultant
• Jan 2020
VIETNAM BEVERAGE INDUSTRY The global beverage market always maintain positive developments and there are also many prospects which have not been exploited. Beer is produced in large scale and volume but there are still some problems about the main input material. Wine has witnessed a rapid growth, especially high-class...
Top Growth Opportunities: Wine in Singapore Summary Top Growth Opportunities for Wine in Singapore provides recommended actions and detailed analysis of how to target the best growth opportunities for Wine producers and retailers. Readers can understand what categories, channels, companies, and consumers...
Opportunities in the Americas Wine Sector Summary The Americas wine sector, with a value share of 18.3% in 2018, representing the third largest regional market. The region is expected to register a value CAGR of 4.4% over the forecast period (2018-2023). Growth in the region will be driven by the...
Opportunities in the Western Europe Wine Sector Summary The Western Europe wine sector was valued at US$137,332.9.million in 2018, and was the largest worldwide with a share of 36.5% of the global market. Growing at a CAGR of 2.1% over 2018-2023, the market’s value is projected to reach US$152,472.9...
Opportunities in the Asia-Pacific Wine Sector Summary The global wine sector was valued at US$376,731.4 million in 2018 and is forecast to record a CAGR of 6.7% during 2018-2023 to reach US$520,772.4 million by 2023. The second-largest market worldwide, the Asia-Pacific wine market is expected to...
Opportunities in the Eastern Europe Wine Sector Summary Eastern Europe had a value share of 9.5% in the global wine sector in 2018, representing the second smallest regional market after Middle East & Africa. The region is expected to register a value CAGR of 2.6% over the forecast period (2018-2023)....
164 pages •
By Global Industry Analysts
• Feb 2020
Wine market worldwide is projected to grow by US$140.2 Billion, driven by a compounded growth of 5.5%. Still Wine, one of the segments analyzed and sized in this study, displays the potential to grow at over 5.5%. The shifting dynamics supporting this growth makes it critical for businesses in this space to keep abreast of the changing pulse...
The global RTD alcoholic beverages market accounted for US$ 26,447.9 Mn in 2018 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 4.6% during the forecast period 2019 – 2027, to account for US$ 39,428.9 Mn by 2027. RTD alcoholic beverages or ready to drink beverages are type of alcoholic beverages that are ready for consumption and sold in a prepared form....
134 pages •
By Asia Market Information & Development Company
• Dec 2019
This study focuses on China’s Imported Wine market trends. In the two past decades, the market has been growing at a fast pace. The dramatic expansions of the manufacturing capabilities and rising consumer consumptions in China have transformed China’s society and economy. China is one of the world’s major producers...
You can change your Cookie Settings at any time but parts of our site will not function correctly without them.