Food and Grocery Retail in Turkey
- October 2016 •
- 36 pages •
- Report ID: 4389431
Food and Grocery Retail in Turkey industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2011-15, and forecast to 2020). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the food and grocery retail market in Turkey
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the food and grocery retail market in Turkey
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key food and grocery retail market players' global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Turkey food and grocery retail market with five year forecasts
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the Turkey food and grocery retail market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
Reasons To Buy
- What was the size of the Turkey food and grocery retail market by value in 2015?
- What will be the size of the Turkey food and grocery retail market in 2020?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Turkey food and grocery retail market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up Turkey's food and grocery retail market?
The food and grocery retail market includes the retail sales of all food products, both packaged and unpackaged, as well as beverages (including retail sales of all alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages), tobacco, and household products.
The Turkish food and grocery retail industry had total revenues of $95.1bn in 2015, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4.2% between 2011 and 2015.
The packaged food segment was the industry's most lucrative in 2015, with total revenues of $48.8bn, equivalent to 51.3% of the industry's overall value.
Turkey has been undergoing rapid urbanization in recent years, which coupled with rising income levels, means that the Turkish food retail industry has seen continuous growth.