Summary The Asia-Pacific department store retail sales is expected to grow faster during 2015-2020 against historic period. China dominates the regional market representing 38.3% of the Asia-Pacific's department stores retail sales. China will continue to be the largest value contributor, followed by Japan, which is set to record a CAGR of 3.7%. Indonesia is forecast to be the fastest-growing country driven by positive economic conditions and the success of leading retailers in Indonesia are attracting new players to the market.
Key Findings - China is the largest market in the region and will continue to continue its position in 2020
- Indonesia is set be the fastest growing market for department stores in the region followed by India
- Contracting profits is making Chinese department stores retailers to transform
- Sales from foreign tourists through department stores have been falling year on year in Japan
- Clothing and footwear continues to be a major category sold through department stores
Synopsis - Provides a comprehensive view of the Asia-Pacific's department stores retail landscape, including current market sizes and category forecasts to 2020; and highlights the Asia-Pacific's s fastest growing markets and category groups
- Details market size and category forecasts for each region and countries, and features major retailers, key innovative retailers, and department store retail trends
- The report covers 12 largest retail markets in Asia-Pacific
Reasons To Buy - The report provides an essential overview of the department stores retail market in Asia-Pacific, highlighting the largest and fastest growing markets.
- Provides analysis of the latest trends, market dynamics (covering 9 category groups) and key innovations in retail space in major countries across the region
- Identify the largest and fastest growing categories in major countries across the region
- Benefit from a detailed analysis of key trends influencing the department store retail market
- Monitor the competitive landscape, with analysis of key players across the region
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
Summary The “Department Store Retailing in Asia-Pacific, 2014-2019” report, published by Conlumino, provides an analysis of current and forecast market data of retail sales in different category groups in department stores retail channel across the Asia-Pacific In addition, it highlights fastest growing markets for department stores...
Summary The “Global Department Store Retailing, 2014-2019” report, published by Conlumino, provides analysis of current and forecast market data for retail sales in different category groups in the department stores retail channel across the globe. In addition, it highlights the fastest-growing markets for department stores identifying...