Laparoscopic instruments - Medical Devices Pipeline Assessment, 2020
Summary Laparoscopic instruments are used during minimally invasive surgery in a variety of laparoscopic specialties, including general, bariatric, colorectal, urologic and gynecologic surgery. Medical Devices sector report, “Laparoscopic instruments - Medical Devices Pipeline Assessment, 2020" provides comprehensive information about the Laparoscopic instruments pipeline products with comparative analysis of the products at various stages of development and information about the clinical trials which are in progress.
Note: Certain sections in the report may be removed or altered based on the availability and relevance of data in relation to the equipment type.
Scope - Extensive coverage of the Laparoscopic instruments under development
- The report reviews details of major pipeline products which includes, product description, licensing and collaboration details and other developmental activities
- The report reviews the major players involved in the development of Laparoscopic instruments and list all their pipeline projects
- The coverage of pipeline products based on various stages of development ranging from Early Development to Approved / Issued stage
- The report provides key clinical trial data of ongoing trials specific to pipeline products
- Recent developments in the segment / industry
Reasons to Buy The report enables you to -
- Formulate significant competitor information, analysis, and insights to improve R&D strategies
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage
- Identify and understand important and diverse types of Laparoscopic instruments under development
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies
- Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying major players with the most promising pipeline
- In-depth analysis of the product’s current stage of development, territory and estimated launch date
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
The global live cell imaging market size is projected to reach USD 2.8 billion by 2025 from USD 1.8 billion in 2020, at a CAGR of 8.8% during the forecast period. The market for live cell imaging is driven primarily by the factors such as the growing adoption of high-content screening techniques in drug discovery, rising incidence of cancer,...
Summary Cochlear Ltd (Cochlear) is a medical device company that offers implantable hearing solutions.It develops, manufactures and markets electronic implantable hearing devices. The company’s products are suited for people with hearing loss caused by ear nerve damage.Its major products include cochlear implant...
Summary Compumedics Ltd (Compumedics) is a medical device company.It develops and commercializes computer-based medical products. The company designs, develops and commercializes computer aided medical diagnostic systems.It provides product categories such as sleep diagnostics, neurology diagnostics, brain research...
The research antibodies and reagents market is projected to reach USD 14.1 billion by 2025 from USD 10.1 billion in 2020, at a CAGR of 6.7% during the forecast period. The research antibodies and reagents market has evolved owing to factors such as growth in proteomics and genomics research, rising demand for high-quality antibodies for research...
2020 Diarrhea PIPELINE HIGHLIGHTS
Diarrhea is one of the widely researched conditions during 2020 with 29 companies actively focusing on realizing pipeline’s potential. Development of Diarrhea medicines is identified as integral to the strategy of the majority of companies operating in the industry.
Rising focus on the analytical testing of biologics and biosimilars to drive market growth The global bioanalytical testing services market is projected to reach USD 3.7 billion by 2025 from USD 2.1 billion in 2020, at a CAGR of 11.8% during the forecast period. The growth in this market is attributed to the rising focus...
This IDC Perspective analyzes the role of ICT in supporting life sciences companies in the fight against COVID-19, highlighting early experiences from companies operating in Europe and worldwide. The study discusses how digital technologies can help accelerate life sciences efforts during the crisis at all levels, from R&D to supply chain...
Biochips are being increasingly used in the area of biomedical and biotechnological research. With the advancement of technology in the medical field, there has been a rise in adoption of biochips in proteomics, such as in microarrays. The advantages of protein biochips include low sample consumption and its inclination towards miniaturization....
415 pages •
By The Business Research Company
• Mar 2020
Contract Research Organizations (CRO) Global Market Opportunities And Strategies To 2022 provides the strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the global Contract Research Organizations (CRO) market. Description: Where is the largest and fastest growing market...
Unchanged Regulatory Process for DXA-BMD Device Approval Makes it Easier for Market Adoption
This study carries observation of bone mineral density solutions in select Asian Countries (Australia, South Korea, and China); the regulatory trends for the same have been covered, highlighting the following:
You can change your Cookie Settings at any time but parts of our site will not function correctly without them.