Organic Food Global Industry Guide_2016
- November 2016
- 175 pages
- Report ID: 4407819
Global Organic Food industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value , and forecast to 2020). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the global organic food market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global organic food market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key organic food market players' global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the global organic food market with five year forecasts
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the global organic food market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends and leading companies.
Reasons To Buy
- What was the size of the global organic food market by value in 2015?
- What will be the size of the global organic food market in 2020?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the global organic food market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up the global organic food market?
Organic food is produce that has been independently certified to have been grown free of chemicals. Market values are taken at retail selling price (RSP). For the purposes of this report, eggs have been classified as part of the meat, fish and poultry segment. Any currency conversions used in the creation of this report have been calculated using 2015 constant annual average exchange rates.
The global organic food market had total revenues of $88.1bn in 2015, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 10.4% between 2011 and 2015.
The fruit and vegetables segment was the market's most lucrative in 2015, with total revenues of $32.6bn, equivalent to 37% of the market's overall value.
The global market is largely reliant on the economic growth of its largest monetary contributors, the US and Germany. Organic food sales are sensitive to economic growth, as when consumers feel food prices have risen too high, they have an immediately cheaper option in the form of non-organic products to change to. Stable economic growth in the US and Germany, the largest markets help to sustain the global organic market.