Spirits BRIC (Brazil, Russia, India, China) Industry Guide_2016
- November 2016 •
- 110 pages •
- Report ID: 4407826
The BRIC Spirits industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2011-15, and forecast to 2020). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the BRIC spirits market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the BRIC spirits market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key spirits market players' BRIC operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the BRIC spirits market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
- Compares data from Brazil, Russia, India, and China, alongside individual chapters on each country
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the BRIC spirits market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends and leading companies.
Reasons To Buy
- What was the size of the BRIC spirits market by value in 2015?
- What will be the size of the BRIC spirits market in 2020?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the BRIC spirits market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- Who are the top competitors in the BRIC spirits market?
Brazil, Russian Federation, India and China (BRIC) are the emerging and fast growing countries within the spirits industry and had a total market value of $288,022.3 million in 2015. China was the fastest growing country with a CAGR of 14.4% over the 2011-15 period.
Within the spirits industry, China is the leading country among the BRIC nations with market revenues of $189,292.3 million in 2015. This was followed by Russia, India and Brazil with a value of $52,582.5, $31,692.8, and $14,454.8 million, respectively.
China is expected to lead the spirits industry in the BRIC nations with a value of $378,741.8 million in 2020, followed by Russia, India, Brazil with expected values of $68,670.2, $45,342.7 and $17,556.8 million, respectively.