Juices Global Industry Guide_2016
- December 2016 •
- 307 pages •
- Report ID: 4442506
Global Juices industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2011-15, and forecast to 2020). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the global juices market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global juices market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key juices market players' global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the global juices market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the global juices market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends and leading companies.
Reasons To Buy
- What was the size of the global juices market by value in 2015?
- What will be the size of the global juices market in 2020?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the global juices market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- Who are the top competitors in the global juices market?
The juice market consists of retail sale juices.
The market is valued according to retail selling price (RSP) and includes any applicable taxes.
Any currency conversions used in the creation of this report have been calculated using constant 2015 annual average exchange rates.
The global juices market had total revenues of $54,148.1m in 2015, representing a compound annual rate of change (CARC) of -2.3% between 2011 and 2015.
Market consumption volume declined with a CARC of -2.2% between 2011 and 2015, to reach a total of 16,240.6 million liters in 2015.
The US remains the world's largest juice market in both value and volume terms. Markets such as Indonesia, China, India, Brazil and South Africa recorded high growth during 2010-2015.