Paper and Paperboard Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide 2015-2024
Summary The G8 Paper & Paperboard industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2015-19, and forecast to 2024). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Key Highlights - The G8 countries contributed $1,62,804.8 million in 2019 to the global paper & paperboard industry, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 1.1% between 2015 and 2019. The G8 countries are expected to reach a value of $1,65,824.5 million in 2024, with a CAGR of 0.4% over the 2019-24 period.
- Among the G8 nations, the US is the leading country in the paper & paperboard industry, with market revenues of $79,288.5 million in 2019. This was followed by Japan and Germany, with a value of $26,985.3 and $15,301.5 million, respectively.
- The US is expected to lead the paper & paperboard industry in the G8 nations with a value of $77,769.3 million in 2016, followed by Japan and Germany with expected values of $25,265.3 and $16,775.8 million, respectively.
Scope - Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the G8 paper & paperboard market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the G8 paper & paperboard market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key paper & paperboard market players’ G8 operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the G8 paper & paperboard market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
- Compares data from the US, Canada, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Russia and Japan, alongside individual chapters on each country
Reasons to Buy - What was the size of the G8 paper & paperboard market by value in 2019?
- What will be the size of the G8 paper & paperboard market in 2024?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the G8 paper & paperboard market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up the G8 paper & paperboard market?
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
Market Overview The Indonesia Folding Carton market was valued at USD 3.31 billion in 2018, and is expected to reach USD 4.54 billion by 2024, registering a CAGR of 5.3%, during the period of 2019-2024. Increases in income levels, owing to higher employment levels and minimum wages is supporting the growing middle class...
Pulp And Paper
Gross Domestic Product
You can change your Cookie Settings at any time but parts of our site will not function correctly without them.