Paper and Paperboard Global Industry Guide 2015-2024
Summary Global Paper & Paperboard industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2015-19, and forecast to 2024). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Key Highlights - The paper and paperboard market measures a country or region’s total use of paper and paperboard. Paper and paperboard includes newsprint, printing and writing paper, packaging paper, household and sanitary paper, and other paper and paperboard. Volumes represent the consumption of paper and paperboard in tons, and values are calculated using average annual selling price of paper and paperboard per tonne multiplied by consumption volumes. Any currency conversions used in the creation of this report have been calculated using constant annual average 2019 exchange rates. Covid-19: Figures presented in this report are calculated applying the "middle path" scenario - this is based on the current situation in countries where the epidemic burst first, like China as a model countries and the announcements made by governments, stating that the abnormal situation may last up to six months.
- The assumption has been made that after this time the economy will gradually go back to the levels recorded before the pandemics by the end of the year. It is also assumed that there is no widespread economic crisis as seen back in 2008 due to announced pay-outs across countries.
- At the moment of preparation of this report in August 2020 the economic implications of the lock downs of many economics are still very difficult to predict as there is no indication how long the pandemics could last.
- The global paper & paperboard market had total revenues of $407.9bn in 2019, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 1% between 2015 and 2019.
- Market consumption volumes declined with a compound annual rate of change (CARC) of 0% between 2015 and 2019, to reach a total of 388.8 million tonnes in 2019.
- The paper & paperboard market is negatively correlated to digitalization and technological advantages in general.
Scope - Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the global paper & paperboard market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global paper & paperboard market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key paper & paperboard market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the global paper & paperboard market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Reasons to Buy - What was the size of the global paper & paperboard market by value in 2019?
- What will be the size of the global paper & paperboard market in 2024?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the global paper & paperboard market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up the global paper & paperboard market?
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
Abstract Global Paper & Pulp Mills Operators in the Global Paper and Pulp Mills industry produce a variety of pulp and paper products that are then sold to manufacturers of various paper goods across the world. Goods such as paper packaging are ubiquitous across the world for their use in facilitating the...
255 pages •
By Asia Market Information & Development Company
• May 2020
China’s demand for Pulp and Paper Chemicals has grown at a fast pace in the past decade. In the next decade, both production and demand will continue to grow. The Chinese economy maintains a high speed growth which has been stimulated by the consecutive increases of industrial output, import & export, consumer...
Market Overview The Indonesia Folding Carton market was valued at USD 3.31 billion in 2018, and is expected to reach USD 4.54 billion by 2024, registering a CAGR of 5.3%, during the period of 2019-2024. Increases in income levels, owing to higher employment levels and minimum wages is supporting the growing middle class...
Pulp And Paper
Gross Domestic Product
You can change your Cookie Settings at any time but parts of our site will not function correctly without them.