Savoury Snacks in Russia

Savoury Snacks in Russia

  • August 2019 •
  • 5 pages •
  • Report ID: 4539917 •
  • Format: PDF
With a growing health and wellness trend in Russia nuts, seeds and trail mixes has the potential for further dynamic development. However, nuts relies heavily on imports and was hit earlier in the review period by the economic crisis and the instability of the Russian rouble. Due to climate issues, only 10% of the nuts sold in Russia are produced domestically, with the remaining 90% being imported.

Savoury Snacks in Russia report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.

Product coverage:
Nuts, Seeds and Trail Mixes, Other Savoury Snacks, Popcorn, Pretzels, Salty Snacks, Savoury Biscuits.

Data coverage:
market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.

Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Savoury Snacks market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Loading...

We are very sorry, but an error occurred.
Please contact support@reportbuyer.com if the problem remains.