Summary OriGene Technologies Inc (OriGene) is a research tool company that develops cDNA. The company creates commercial collection of full-length human cDNAs in expression vector.
It develops, manufactures and sells genome research and diagnostic products. OriGene’s products include qPCR reagents, transfection reagent, precisionshuttling kits, cDNA clones, HuSH shRNA, plasmid purification, siRNA, miRNA, proteins antibodies, IHC products, assays and human tissues, among others. The company’s services include gene synthesis, custom shRNA, custom cloning, custom protein service, antibody service, assay development and stable cell line development.
It provides research in the areas of cancer biomarker research, pathology IHC, stem cell research, ion channels, and protein kinase. The company offers products and services to pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies and academic research institutes. OriGene is headquartered in Rockville, Maryland, the US.
OriGene Technologies Inc - Medical Equipment - Deals and Alliances Profile provides you comprehensive data and trend analysis of the company’s Mergers and Acquisitions (M&As), partnerships and financings. The report provides detailed information on Mergers and Acquisitions, Equity/Debt Offerings, Private Equity, Venture Financing and Partnership transactions recorded by the company over a five year period. The report offers detailed comparative data on the number of deals and their value categorized into deal types, sub-sector and regions.
GlobalData derived the data presented in this report from proprietary in-house Medical eTrack deals database, and primary and secondary research.
Scope - Financial Deals - Analysis of the company’s financial deals including Mergers and Acquisitions, Equity/Debt Offerings, Private Equity, Venture Financing and Partnerships.
- Deals by Year - Chart and table displaying information encompassing the number of deals and value reported by the company by year, for a five year period.
- Deals by Type - Chart and table depicting information including the number of deals and value reported by the company by type such as Mergers and Acquisitions, Equity/Debt Offering etc.
- Deals by Region - Chart and table presenting information on the number of deals and value reported by the company by region, which includes North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, the Middle East and Africa and South and Central America.
- Deals by Sub-sector - Chart and table showing information on the number of deals and value reported by the company, by sub-sector.
- Major Deals - Information on the company’s major financial deals. Each such deal has a brief summary, deal type, deal rationale; and deal financials and target Company’s (major public companies) key financial metrics and ratios.
- Business Description - A brief description of the company’s operations.
- Key Employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Important Locations and Subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key centers of operation and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key Competitors - A list of the key competitors of the company.
- Key Recent Developments - A brief on recent news about the company.
Reasons to Buy Get detailed information on the company’s financial deals that enable you to understand the company’s expansion/divestiture and fund requirements
- The profile enables you to analyze the company’s financial deals by region, by year, by business segments and by type, for a five year period.
Understand the company’s business segments’ expansion / divestiture strategy
- The profile presents deals from the company’s core business segments’ perspective to help you understand its corporate strategy.
Access elaborate information on the company’s recent financial deals that enable you to understand the key deals which have shaped the company
- Detailed information on major recent deals includes a summary of each deal, deal type, deal rationale, deal financials and Target Company’s key financial metrics and ratios.
Equip yourself with detailed information about the company’s operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and key competitors.
Stay up-to-date on the major developments affecting the company
- Recent developments concerning the company presented in the profile help you track important events.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research
- Key elements such as break up of deals into categories and information on detailed major deals are incorporated into the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
This report was created for global strategic planners who cannot be content with traditional methods of segmenting world markets. With the advent of a "borderless world", cities become a more important criteria in prioritizing markets, as opposed to regions, continents, or countries. This report covers the top 2,000 cities in over 200 countries....
125 pages •
By Global Industry Analysts
• Apr 2021
Abstract: - Global Implantable Ports Market to Reach $238.9 Million by 2027 - Amid the COVID-19 crisis, the global market for Implantable Ports estimated at US$196.2 Million in the year 2020, is projected to reach a revised size of US$238.9 Million by 2027, growing at aCAGR of 2.9% over the period 2020-2027. Single-Lumen,...
136 pages •
By Global Industry Analysts
• Apr 2021
Abstract: - Global Pulse Generators Market to Reach $97.9 Million by 2027 - Amid the COVID-19 crisis, the global market for Pulse Generators estimated at US$87.1 Million in the year 2020, is projected to reach a revised size of US$97.9 Million by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 1.7% over the analysis period 2020-2027. Electronic...
246 pages •
By Global Industry Analysts
• Apr 2021
Abstract: - Global Medical Disposables Market to Reach US$533.8 Billion by the Year 2027 - Amid the COVID-19 crisis, the global market for Medical Disposables estimated at US$294.4 Billion in the year 2020, is projected to reach a revised size of US$533.8 Billion by 2027, growing at a CAGR...
Italy Cranio Maxillofacial Fixation (CMF) Procedures Outlook to 2025 - Cranio Maxillofacial Fixation (CMF) Procedures Summary “Italy Cranio Maxillofacial Fixation (CMF) Procedures Outlook to 2025” is a comprehensive databook report, covering key procedures data on the Italy Cranio Maxillofacial...
The North America Hand Sanitizer market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 3.06% during the forecast period (2020 - 2025). - Conventionally dragged by general consumer awareness regarding hand hygiene, sanitizers today have witnessed an upsurge delivered by global pandemic that is COVID 19, serving the primary factor driving regional...
The ostomy care market projected to grow at a CAGR of 4.4% over the forecast period of 2020-2025. The ostomy care market is projected to reach USD 3.5 billion by 2025 from USD 2.8 billion in 2020, at a CAGR of 4.4% during the forecast period. Globally, the population of individuals aged 60 years and above is expected to increase from 962...
Market Overview The market for medical electrodes is being driven by factors such as the increasing prevalence of cardiovascular and neurological diseases, increasing investment for technological advancements by biopharmaceutical companies and rising focus towards minimally invasive surgeries. The rising population...
This report forecasts to 2023 US specialty film demand in nominal US dollars at the manufacturer level. Total demand is segmented by function in terms of: barrier films, microporous films, safety and security films, conductive and insulative films, light control films, water soluble films, biodegradable films, and other...
This report forecasts to 2023 US barrier film demand in nominal US dollars at the manufacturer level. Total demand is segmented by film type in terms of: oxygen and other gas barrier films, moisture barrier films, corrosion barrier films, and other barrier films such as odor and grease barrier films. Total demand is...
You can change your Cookie Settings at any time but parts of our site will not function correctly without them.