Summary FlowMetric Inc (FlowMetric) is a provider of flow cytometry and cell sorting services. The company’s services include pre-clinical services, pre-clinical toxicology and safety services, clinical flow cytometry services, and custom monoclonal antibody production and screening services, among others.
Its services finds application in protein engineering and development, cell engineering, disease identification and characterization, clinical laboratories for the diagnosis, prognosis and monitoring of disease, solid organ transplantation and stem cell enumeration, among others. The company caters to biotechnology, hospitals, small and large cap pharmaceuticals, and academic institutions. FlowMetric is headquartered in Doylestown, Pennsylvania, the US.
FlowMetric Inc - Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare - Deals and Alliances Profile provides you comprehensive data and trend analysis of the company’s Mergers and Acquisitions (M&As), partnerships and financings. The report provides detailed information on Mergers and Acquisitions, Equity/Debt Offerings, Private Equity, Venture Financing and Partnership transactions recorded by the company over a five year period. The report offers detailed comparative data on the number of deals and their value categorized into deal types, sub-sector and regions.
GlobalData derived the data presented in this report from proprietary in-house Pharma eTrack deals database, and primary and secondary research.
Scope - Financial Deals - Analysis of the company’s financial deals including Mergers and Acquisitions, Equity/Debt Offerings, Private Equity, Venture Financing and Partnerships.
- Deals by Year - Chart and table displaying information encompassing the number of deals and value reported by the company by year, for a five year period.
- Deals by Type - Chart and table depicting information including the number of deals and value reported by the company by type such as Mergers and Acquisitions, Equity/Debt Offering etc.
- Deals by Region - Chart and table presenting information on the number of deals and value reported by the company by region, which includes North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, the Middle East and Africa and South and Central America.
- Deals by Sub-sector - Chart and table showing information on the number of deals and value reported by the company, by sub-sector.
- Major Deals - Information on the company’s major financial deals. Each such deal has a brief summary, deal type, deal rationale; and deal financials and target Company’s (major public companies) key financial metrics and ratios.
- Business Description - A brief description of the company’s operations.
- Key Employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Important Locations and Subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key centers of operation and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key Competitors - A list of the key competitors of the company.
- Key Recent Developments - A brief on recent news about the company.
Reasons to Buy Get detailed information on the company’s financial deals that enable you to understand the company’s expansion/divestiture and fund requirements
- The profile enables you to analyze the company’s financial deals by region, by year, by business segments and by type, for a five year period.
Understand the company’s business segments’ expansion / divestiture strategy
- The profile presents deals from the company’s core business segments’ perspective to help you understand its corporate strategy.
Access elaborate information on the company’s recent financial deals that enable you to understand the key deals which have shaped the company
- Detailed information on major recent deals includes a summary of each deal, deal type, deal rationale, deal financials and Target Company’s key financial metrics and ratios.
Equip yourself with detailed information about the company’s operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and key competitors.
Stay up-to-date on the major developments affecting the company
- Recent developments concerning the company presented in the profile help you track important events.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research
- Key elements such as break up of deals into categories and information on detailed major deals are incorporated into the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
The mass spectrometry market size is expected to grow from an estimated USD 4.1 billion in 2020 to USD 5.6 billion by 2025, at a CAGR of 6.5%. Increasing spending on pharmaceutical R&D across the globe, government regulations on drug safety, growing focus on the quality of food products, increase in crude and shale gas production, and growing...
The Global Preclinical Stage Partnering Terms and Agreements in Pharma and Biotech 2014-2021 report provides a detailed understanding and analysis of how, why and what terms companies enter preclinical stage partnering deals. These deals tend to be multicomponent, starting with collaborative R&D, and commercialization...
Pharmaceutical Intermediates Market Report Overview Pharmaceutical Intermediates market size outlook report provides comprehensive coverage of market landscape including strategic growth areas, unique insights, and major trends across Pharmaceutical Intermediates market types and applications. It is a focused study on Pharmaceutical Intermediates...
The Peptide Therapeutics Market is valued at approximately USD 28,510.60 million in 2020 and is expected to witness a revenue of USD 51,360.30 million in 2026, with a CAGR of 9.66% over the forecast period (2021-2026). Novel peptides are being developed and repurposed as therapeutics for the treatment of COVID-19. Globally, researchers...
184 pages •
By Asia Market Information & Development Company
• Jan 2021
China’s demand for Acetic Anhydride has grown at a fast pace in the past decade. In the next decade, both production and demand will continue to grow. The Chinese economy maintains a high speed growth which has been stimulated by the consecutive increases of industrial output, import & export, consumer consumption...
The infrared spectroscopy market is expected to reach USD 1.3 billion by 2025 from USD 1.0 billion in 2020, at a CAGR of 5.2% during the forecast period. Growth in the market can primarily be attributed to factors such as stringent regulations in the pharmaceutical industry, growing food safety concerns, increasing...
137 pages •
By Future Market Insight Global & Consulting Pvt Ltd
• Jan 2021
A recent market study published on the Clean Label Pectin Market offers global industry analysis for 2014-2019 & opportunity assessment for 2020–2028. The study offers a comprehensive assessment of the most important market dynamics. After conducting a thorough research on the historical, as well as current growth parameters, the growth prospects...
The global pharmaceutical membrane filtration market is estimated to grow from USD 5.8 billion in 2020 to reach USD 10.2 billion by 2025, at a CAGR of 12.0% during the forecast period. The rising adoption of single-use technologies, rapid growth in the pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical industries, and the growing demand for nanofiltration...
India Stem Cell Market, By Product Type (Adult; Induced Pluripotent; Human Embryonic; Others), By Application (Regenerative Medicine Vs. Drug Discovery & Development), By End User (Pharmaceutical/Biotechnology Companies, CRO) By Technology (Cell Acquisition; Cell Production; Cryopreservation; Expansion & Subculture), By Region, Competition...
The microplate reader market was valued at US$ 534.5 million in 2019 and is projected to reach US$ 704.4 million by 2027; it is expected to grow at a CAGR of 3.6% during 2020–2027. The market is attributed to increasing research and development in the pharmaceuticals industry, and escalating incidence of infectious diseases. However, high...
Research And Development
Infectious Disease Incidence
You can change your Cookie Settings at any time but parts of our site will not function correctly without them.