Global Sorbitol Market - By Product Type, By End User Industry, By Region, By Country (2016-2021)
- February 2017
- 134 pages
- Report ID: 4594293
A comprehensive research report created through extensive primary research (inputs from industry experts, companies, stakeholders) and secondary research, the report aims to present the analysis of global sorbitol market on the basis of Product – Liquid and Crystal, End-User Industry - Cosmetic & Personal Care, Chemical, Food, Pharmaceutical & Others; By Region - North America, Europe, APAC, ROW; By Country – U.S., Canada, Mexico, U.K., Germany, France, India, China, Japan, Brazil, South Africa
Global Sorbitol Market is forecasted to grow at a CAGR of 3.90% during 2016 – 2021. The strong growth of sorbitol market is attributed to the rise in demand for sugar free food and medicine ingredients, increased usage in personal care industry and chemical industry. The global sorbitol market is expected to register a substantial growth in the near future. Replacements of Glycerol, production of sorbitol using continuous process technology as well as the production of sorbitol from cellulose are some of the emerging trends in the global sorbitol market.
According to Azoth Analytics research report, “Global Sorbitol Market - By Product Type, By End User Industry, By Region, By Country (2016-2021) – (By Product Type – Liquid and Crystal, By End-User Industry - Cosmetic & Personal Care, Chemical, Food, Pharmaceutical, Others; By Region - North America, Europe, APAC, ROW; By Country – U.S., Canada, Mexico, U.K., Germany, France, India, China, Japan, Brazil, South Africa)”, Food Industry holds the major percentage share in the total market by end-user application and is projected to display a faster growth in the future. Among the regions, Asia-Pacific holds the largest market share mainly due to increasing population, higher disposable incomes, and rising cosmetic & personal care as well as food industry.
Scope of the Report
The report provides coverage by Product, by End-User Application and by Region:
By End-Use Industry
- Cosmetic & Personal Care
- North America
- United Kingdom
- South Africa
- Primary Research: Interviews conducted with key management people to gain quality responses and deeper insights.
- Secondary Research: Data and insights from industry associations, annual reports, company presentations, premium journals and internal database.
- Actual Period: Historical and current market sizing (2012-2015)
- Forecast Period: Projected market sizing (2016E-2021F)
- Companies Covered: Archer Daniels Midland, Cargill Inc., Gulshan Polyols Ltd., Merck Millipore, Roquette Corporate, American International Foods, Inc., Danisco, Ecogreen Oleochemical, PI Pharma, Sigma Aldrich
- Strategic Recommendations
Customization of the Report
The report could be customized according to the client’s specific research requirements. No additional cost will be required to pay for limited additional research.