DNA Gyrase Subunit B (EC 220.127.116.11) - Pipeline Review, H2 2017
- August 2017
- 24 pages
- Report ID: 4603778
DNA Gyrase Subunit B (EC 18.104.22.168) pipeline Target constitutes close to 6 molecules. Out of which approximately 6 molecules are developed by Companies. The latest report DNA Gyrase Subunit B (EC 22.214.171.124) - Pipeline Review, H2 2017, outlays comprehensive information on the DNA Gyrase Subunit B (EC 126.96.36.199) targeted therapeutics, complete with analysis by indications, stage of development, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type.
DNA Gyrase Subunit B (EC 188.8.131.52) - DNA gyrase is an essential bacterial enzyme that catalyzes the ATP-dependent negative super-coiling of double-stranded closed-circular DNA. DNA gyrase has two subunits. One of the subunit is B which introduces negative supercoils. Subunit B is selectively inactivated by antibiotics such as coumermycin A1 and novobiocin. Inhibition of either subunit blocks super twisting activity. The molecules developed by companies in Phase I, Preclinical, Discovery and Unknown stages are 1, 3, 1 and 1 respectively. Report covers products from therapy areas Infectious Disease which include indications Tuberculosis, Acinetobacter Infections, Bacterial Infections, Clostridium difficile Infections (Clostridium difficile Associated Disease), Escherichia coli Infections, Klebsiella pneumoniae Infections, Mycobacterium Infections and Neisseria gonorrhoeae Infections.
Furthermore, this report also reviews key players involved in DNA Gyrase Subunit B (EC 184.108.40.206) targeted therapeutics development with respective active and dormant or discontinued projects. Driven by data and information sourced from proprietary databases, company/university websites, clinical trial registries, conferences, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources.
Note: Certain content / sections in the pipeline guide may be removed or altered based on the availability and relevance of data.
- The report provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape for DNA Gyrase Subunit B (EC 220.127.116.11)
- The report reviews DNA Gyrase Subunit B (EC 18.104.22.168) targeted therapeutics under development by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources
- The report covers pipeline products based on various stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages
- The report features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which includes, product description, descriptive MoA, R&D brief, licensing and collaboration details & other developmental activities
- The report reviews key players involved in DNA Gyrase Subunit B (EC 22.214.171.124) targeted therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects
- The report assesses DNA Gyrase Subunit B (EC 126.96.36.199) targeted therapeutics based on mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type
- The report summarizes all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects
- The report reviews latest news and deals related to DNA Gyrase Subunit B (EC 188.8.131.52) targeted therapeutics
Reasons to buy
- Gain strategically significant competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D strategies
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage
- Identify and understand the targeted therapy areas and indications for DNA Gyrase Subunit B (EC 184.108.40.206)
- Identify the use of drugs for target identification and drug repurposing
- Identify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic
- Develop strategic initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies
- Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying key players and it’s most promising pipeline therapeutics
- Devise corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding DNA Gyrase Subunit B (EC 220.127.116.11) development landscape
- Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope