Summary Thermax Ltd (Thermax) is an energy and environment solutions provider that offers integrated solutions in heating, cooling, power, water and waste management, air pollution control and chemicals. The company’s products include boilers, bag filters, chemicals, heaters, solar photovoltaic, wet scrubbers, hot water generators, EPC power plants and electrostatic precipitators among others. Thermax serves iron and steel, oil and gas, refineries and petrochemicals, power generation, cement, paper and pulp, fertilizers, sugar, pharmaceuticals, food processing, and edible oil and distillery industries. The company has its presence in Bangladesh, Belgium, Brazil, Chile, China, Denmark, Germany, India, Indonesia, Kenya, Malaysia, Nigeria, Peru, and the Philippines. Thermax is headquartered in Pune, Maharashtra, India.
Thermax Ltd (THERMAX) - Power - Deals and Alliances Profile provides you comprehensive data and trend analysis of the company's Mergers and Acquisitions (M&As), partnerships and financings. The report provides detailed information on Mergers and Acquisitions, Equity/Debt Offerings, Private Equity, Venture Financing and Partnership transactions recorded by the company over a five year period. The report offers detailed comparative data on the number of deals and their value categorized into deal types, sub-sector and regions.
GlobalData derived the data presented in this report from proprietary in-house Power eTrack deals database, and primary and secondary research.
Scope - Financial Deals - Analysis of the company's financial deals including Mergers and Acquisitions, Equity/Debt Offerings, Private Equity, Venture Financing and Partnerships.
- Deals by Year - Chart and table displaying information encompassing the number of deals and value reported by the company by year, for a five year period.
- Deals by Type - Chart and table depicting information including the number of deals and value reported by the company by type such as Mergers and Acquisitions, Equity/Debt Offering etc.
- Deals by Region - Chart and table presenting information on the number of deals and value reported by the company by region, which includes North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, the Middle East and Africa and South and Central America. - Deals by Sub-sector - Chart and table showing information on the number of deals and value reported by the company, by sub-sector.
- Major Deals - Information on the company's major financial deals. Each such deal has a brief summary, deal type, deal rationale; and deal financials and target Company’s (major public companies) key financial metrics and ratios.
- Business Description - A brief description of the company's operations.
- Key Employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Important Locations and Subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key centers of operation and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key Competitors - A list of the key competitors of the company.
- Key Recent Developments - A brief on recent news about the company.
Reasons to Buy Get detailed information on the company's financial deals that enable you to understand the company's expansion/divestiture and fund requirements
- The profile enables you to analyze the company's financial deals by region, by year, by business segments and by type, for a five year period.
Understand the company's business segments' expansion / divestiture strategy
- The profile presents deals from the company's core business segments' perspective to help you understand its corporate strategy.
Access elaborate information on the company's recent financial deals that enable you to understand the key deals which have shaped the company
- Detailed information on major recent deals includes a summary of each deal, deal type, deal rationale, deal financials and Target Company's key financial metrics and ratios.
Equip yourself with detailed information about the company’s operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and key competitors.
Stay up-to-date on the major developments affecting the company
- Recent developments concerning the company presented in the profile help you track important events.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research
- Key elements such as break up of deals into categories and information on detailed major deals are incorporated into the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
120 pages •
By Infiniti Research Limited
• Apr 2022
Global Environmental Testing Market 2022-2026 The analyst has been monitoring the environmental testing market and it is poised to grow by $ 3.79 bn during 2022-2026, accelerating at a CAGR of 7.51% during the forecast period. Our report on the environmental testing market provides a holistic analysis, market size and forecast,...
24 pages •
By Euromonitor International
• Apr 2022
The brand perception and reputation of the company is the most common reason for investing in sustainability according to Voice of the Industry survey. But what happens to this motivator during a pandemic, when values and priorities shift? Sustainability strategies need an update to align with the social priority in the new normal. Purpose-Driven...
Construction Industry Mergers and Acquisitions Deals by Top Themes in Q1 2022 - Thematic Research Summary This report analyzes the disruptive themes that have driven M&A activity in Q1 2022 in the Construction Sector M&A deal volume in Q1 2022 dropped to 962 from 1,159 in the previous quarter.Deal...
59 pages •
By Euromonitor International
• May 2022
Emerging Asia has been one of the most exciting regions in emerging markets during the last two decades and this trend is expected to continue, though the pace of growth has slowed down as the economies transform and mature. By 2040, emerging Asia will account for almost a third of global GDP and more than a quarter of consumer spending, highlighting...
The Asia Pacific Flavonoids Market would witness market growth of 12.6% CAGR during the forecast period (2022-2028). Flavonoid content differs significantly between various dietary groups, as well as between various apple cultivars and apple parts. Apple peel contains a lot of flavonoids, with darker, redder, and bluer apples having...
The Europe Industrial Display Market would witness market growth of 6.5% CAGR during the forecast period (2022-2028). Monitors for industrial display system machines are generally made from a combination of glass and metals for the chassis, such as aluminum and stainless steel. Furthermore, the majority of industrial-grade monitors...
This IDC Market Note will provide an overview of Microsoft's new Sustainability for Cloud platform and will highlight the solutions and partnerships most relevant for driving sustainability in infrastructure and the built environment. The platform was launched in June 2021 in North America and Europe and brings together a suite of software-as-a-service...
Europe Calcium Carbonate Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Product (GCC, PCC), By Application (Industrial Fillers, Rock Dust, Water Treatment), By Region, And Segment Forecasts, 2022 - 2030 Europe Calcium Carbonate Market Growth & Trends The Europe calcium carbonate market size is...
Global Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A) Deals in 2021 - Top Themes in the Mining Sector - Thematic Research Summary This report analyzes the disruptive themes that have driven M&A activity in 2021 in the Mining Sector M&A deal value in the mining sector grew by 81% from $61 billion in 2020 to...
Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG) Framework - Thematic Research Summary Sustainability used to be just about saving the planet.Today it has morphed into an umbrella term for environmental, social, and governance (ESG) issues. In this report, we have updated our ESG framework-originally...
Greenhouse Gas Emissions
You can change your Cookie Settings at any time but parts of our site will not function correctly without them.