Summary Construction in Egypt industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2015-19, and forecast to 2024). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Key Highlights - The construction market is defined as the value of work put in place annual for both residential and non-residential construction.
- The Egyptian construction industry had total revenues of $33.7bn in 2019, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 9.6% between 2015 and 2019.
- The residential segment was the industry’s most lucrative in 2019, with total revenues of $27.5bn, equivalent to 57.3% of the industry’s overall value.
- The construction industry is highly correlated with the construction material and house markets.
Scope - Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the construction market in Egypt
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the construction market in Egypt
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key construction market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Egypt construction market with five year forecasts
Reasons to Buy - What was the size of the Egypt construction market by value in 2019?
- What will be the size of the Egypt construction market in 2024?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Egypt construction market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up Egypt’s construction market?
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
In-depth Analysis and Data-driven Insights on the Impact of COVID-19 Included in this Global Industrial Nailers and Staplers Market Report The global Industrial nailers and staplers market by revenue is expected to grow at a CAGR of 4.14% during the period 2021–2026. Rapid urbanization driven by an exponentially increasig population...
The Asia Pacific Architectural Services Market is expected to register a CAGR of approximately 4.2% over the forecast period (2021 - 2026). Architectural planning has witnessed a paradigm shift in the last few years owing to the emergence of computer software. Advancements in digital design tools, computer-controlled fabrication, computer-controlled...
Global Construction Outlook to 2025 (Q3 2021 Update) Summary The global construction industry is rebounding at a rapid pace following the sharp decline in 2020, when construction activity slumped amid restrictions imposed globally to contain the spread of COVID-19. The analyst now expects the global...
The Dry Mix Mortar Market size is valued at around 290 million tons in 2020, and the market is projected to register a CAGR of over 5% during the forecast period (2021-2026). The market was negatively impacted by COVID-19 in 2020. Dry mix mortar finds its major application in the construction industry, where it is used in plasters,...
The global polyvinyl butyral market was valued at around USD 3,150 million in 2020, and it is expected to register a CAGR of over 5%, during the forecast period of 2021-2026 . The market was negatively impacted by COVID-19 in 2020. Considering the pandemic scenario, the automotive manufacturing activities were stopped temporarily during...
The building information modeling market was valued at USD 5.4 billion in 2020 and is projected to reach USD 10.7 billion by 2026. It is expected to grow at a CAGR of 12.5% during the forecast period. Rising adoption of remote working due to COVID-19, rapid rise in urbanization globally, wide-ranging benefits of BIM realized by AEC industry,...
Key Highlights The United States MEP Services Market was valued at USD 32.79 billion in 2020, and it is expected to reach a value of USD 54.02 billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of 14.15% during the forecast period. Mechanical electrical and plumbing (MEP) involves planning, designing, and managing various MEP systems...
In-depth Analysis and Data-driven Insights on the Impact of COVID-19 Included in this France Crane Market Strategic Assessment & Forecast Report The France crane market size will be valued at USD 1.5 billion and to reach a volume of 5566 units by 2027, growing at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 3.67% by volume during 2021-2027 The...
Internet of Things (IoT) in Construction - Thematic Research Summary IoT is key to digitalization in the construction industry.The Internet of Things, or IoT, describes the use of connected sensors and actuators to control and monitor the environment, the things that move within it, and the people...
The global construction elastomers market size was USD 5.1 billion in 2021 and is projected to reach USD 6.7 billion by 2026, at a CAGR of 5.8% between 2021 and 2026. Elastomers are natural or synthetic polymers having elastic properties. These materials are made of polymers, which are joined by chemical bonds, acquiring a final slightly crosslinked...
You can change your Cookie Settings at any time but parts of our site will not function correctly without them.