Service Station Retail Latvia Report
- October 2016 •
- 44 pages •
- Report ID: 4719538
"Service Station Retail Latvia Report", a Sector Report by GlobalData, provides an executive-level overview of the Latvian service station market today, with values and volumes up to 2016. It delivers quantitative and qualitative insight into the fuel market, based on in depth interviews with major fuel operators across Europe and proprietary data from GlobalData’s service station retail databases. It provides: National Fuel Volumes and Values. Breakdown of the top five fuel retailers shop, car wash, company owned, motorway and unmanned sites. Company Fuel Volumes, Values and Market Shares. Major competitor analysis by country.
- Total fuel consumption in Latvia increased by 0.09% in 2015 compared to the previous year.
- The total number of service stations marginally increased by 1.8% to 566 sites in 2015.
- The top five retailers in Latvia made up 51.8% of service station shop sites in 2015, with Latvija Statoil representing over 13.8% of sites.
- The total number of service stations with a car wash in Latvia rose by 4.9% to 101 sites.
Reasons to buy
- Identify who are the top five players in Latvia and how many fuel outlets, motorway & unmanned sites, shops & car wash they have.
- Plan effect market strategies by uncovering market share and average fuel throughput per site of the top five players in the market.
- Understand how the service station network evolving and which players are opening new outlets as well as incresing forecourt shops and car washes.
- Identify what strategies the key players have across their fuel and non- fuel offerings in terms of products sold, branding, partnerships and suppliers used.