Summary "ForeSights: Moringa" looks into possibly the most remarkable "superfood" that you have never heard of. This fast-growing tree/shrub is staking a claim as the "next superfood superstar".
A rarity in the plant world, moringa is a resilient small tree or large shrub with nutritional properties more common to fruits and vegetables than trees. Moringa’s unusual combination of minerals, antioxidants, protein, and medicinal plant ingredients give it strong potential as a food or drink ingredient.
Scope - Native to Asia and easily grown in a variety of tropical, sub-tropical, and temperate regions globally, moringa is a nutritional powerhouse with edible leaves, pods, and oil-rich seeds.
- Moringa leaves are higher in iron, calcium, and protein, than kale. Moringa has all nine essential amino acids, and is a “complete” source of protein.
- While almost all parts of the moringa plant are edible, the leaves which are dried and crushed into a powder offer the best potential for foods and drinks.
- Moringa is rich in plant compounds called isothiocyanates that may have anti-inflammatory properties to help reduce a number of chronic disease risk factors.
- At present, only tea is a top food or beverage category for moringa. The ingredient has potential in everything from functional drinks to snack bars, chips, pasta, and more.
- Multinational companies like Kellogg are beginning to invest in moringa, something that could help put moringa on the map.
Reasons to buy - Reduce the risk of failure by learning from brands/products that have under-performed: failed innovation can severely impact profit and reputation.
- Understand the relevant consumer trends and attitudes that drive and support innovation success so you can tap into what is really impacting the industry.
- Gain a broader appreciation of the fast-moving consumer goods industry by gaining insights from both within and outside of your sector.
- Access valuable strategic take-outs to help direct future decision-making and inform new product development.
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
Opportunities in the Global Hot Drinks Sector
The global hot drinks sector was valued at US$218.7 billion in 2020 and is forecast to record a CAGR of 5.82% during 2020-2025 to reach US$290.2 billion by 2025. Asia-Pacific represented the largest region for the global hot drinks sector,...
175 pages •
By The Business Research Company
• May 2021
Major players in the dairy alternatives market Tate & Lyle, CP Kelco Inc., SunOpta Inc., The Whitewaves Food Company, Organic Valley, The Hain Celestial Group, Blue Diamond Growers, Sunopta and Archer Daniels Midland Company. The global dairy alternatives market is expected grow from $18.95 billion in 2020 to $19.71 billion in 2021...
Report Scope: In this report, the market has been segmented based on type, application, industry, navigation technology, battery type and geography.The report provides an overview of the global market for AGVs and analyzes market trends. Using 2019 as the base year, the report provides estimated market data for the...
The Europe hydrolyzed collagen market is expected to grow from US$ 230.79 million in 2019 to US$ 341.95 million by 2027; it is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 5.1% from 2020 to 2027. Collagen is a major structural protein found in the skin, tendon, and bone of vertebrates. 10 different types of collagens have been recognized among vertebrates,...
2021 yeast and yeast extracts Market - Size, Share, Competition and Forecasts to 2027 Description: Global Yeast and Yeast Extracts Market is expected to register 7.36% CAGR from 2021 to 2027 with an initial market value of $5,948 million in 2020 and is expected to reach a market value of $9,778.4...
The South America hydrolyzed collagen market is expected to grow from US$ 96.11 million in 2019 to US$ 150.20 million by 2027; it is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 5.8% from 2020 to 2027. Hydrolyzed collagen, also known as collagen hydrolysate, are collagen derivatives comprising short chains of amino acids. Shorter amino acid chains make...
The Middle East & Africa hydrolyzed collagen market is expected to grow from US$ 73.17 million in 2019 to US$ 115.02 million by 2027; it is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 5.9% from 2020 to 2027. The GCC food processing industry continues to witness steady growth with a rising population in the Middle East & Africa. The high per capita income,...
The beta-glucan market is estimated at USD 403.8 million in 2020 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 7.6%, to reach USD 628.3 million by 2026. The ongoing health and wellness trend is spreading across the world, with the growing consumer awareness regarding dietary deficiency and the health benefits of consuming fiber. Nowadays, consumers...
The North America hydrolyzed collagen market is expected to grow from US$ 211.94 millionin 2019 to US$ 323.61 million by 2027; it is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 5.5% from 2020 to 2027. Hydrolyzed collagen, also known as collagen hydrolysate, are collagen derivatives comprising short chains of amino acids. Shorter amino acid chains make...
609 pages •
By Global Industry Analysts
• Apr 2021
- The global market for In-Flight Catering Services is projected to reach US$22.4 billion by 2025, driven by the unprecedented rise in air passenger traffic and the resulting increase in demand for airline food and the increasing popularity of gourmet food catering as a competitive strategy for service differentiation...
Air Passenger Transport
High Net Worth Individuals Number
Air Passenger Traffic
You can change your Cookie Settings at any time but parts of our site will not function correctly without them.