This new 1,172-page report from VPGMarketResearch contains 256 tables, and provides a comprehensive analysis of the 10 major POC market segments, including their dynamics, size, growth, regulatory requirements, technological trends, competitive landscape, and emerging opportunities for instrument and consumable suppliers. This report will help diagnostic product suppliers develop effective business, R&D and marketing strategies.
The growing economic pressures on hospitals, coupled with advances in diagnostic technologies, intensifying competition among suppliers and physicians, and changing consumer demands are shifting diagnostic testing from hospitals and commercial laboratories closer to the patient.
Market Segmentation Analysis
- Review of the 10 major POC market segments, including their dynamics, trends, structure, size, growth and major suppliers.
- Five-year test volume and reagent sales forecasts for over 300 chemistry, immunodiagnostic, microbiology, hematology and coagulation procedures by market segment:
- Home/Personal Testing - Physician Offices/Group Practices - Emergency Rooms - Operating/Recovery Suites - ICUs/CCUs - Cancer Clinics - Ambulatory Care Centers - Surgery Centers - Nursing Homes - Birth Centers
and by test category:
- Routine and Special Chemistry - Microbiology/Infectious Diseases - Hematology - Flow Cytometry - Coagulation - Immunoproteins - Drugs of Abuse - TDM - Endocrine Function - Tumor Markers
Sales and Market Share Analysis
- Sales and market shares of major reagent and instrument suppliers.
Current and Emerging Products
- Analysis of over 130 diagnostic procedures.
- Review of leading chemistry, immunoassay, hematology and coagulation analyzers, both currently marketed and those in development, including their operating characteristics, features and selling prices.
- Emerging technologies and their applications for POC testing.
- Comprehensive listings of companies developing or marketing POC diagnostic technologies and products, by test.
- Assessments of major suppliers and emerging market entrants, including their sales, product portfolios, marketing tactics, joint ventures, and new products in R&D.
- Specific opportunities for new POC instruments and reagent systems with potentially significant market appeal during the next five years.
- Design criteria for POC testing products.
- Alternative business expansion strategies.
- Potential market entry barriers and risks.
This report is based on a combination of primary and secondary sources of information, including review of recent technical and business publications, manufacturer product literature, industry analyst reports, and VPGMarketResearch's proprietary data files.
Contains 1,172 pages and 256 tables
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
China In-Vitro Diagnostics (IVD) market is predicted to exceed US$ 21 Billion by 2027. China is a large and fast-growing in vitro diagnostics (IVD) market - in fact, only second to the United States in terms of value. Historically, large multinational companies have dominated IVD market in China; today, domestic companies such as Shanghai...
Cardiac Marker Tests (In Vitro Diagnostics) - Global Market Analysis and Forecast Model (COVID-19 Market Impact)
Cardiac Marker Tests (In Vitro Diagnostics) - Global Market Analysis and Forecast Model (COVID-19 Market Impact) is built to visualize quantitative market trends within In Vitro...
India In-vitro diagnostics market estimated to be valued at USD USD 1255.18 million in 2020 and is expected to reach approximately USD 1990.99 million in 2026, registering a CAGR of nearly 7.10% during the forecast period. In the context of COVID-19, government organizations in various countries, research institutes, and many global...
The Global Magnetic Beads Market size is expected to reach $2 billion by 2026, rising at a market growth of 12.7% CAGR during the forecast period. Magnetic beads refer to a tool, which is made up of small particles of iron oxides like magnetite that provide superparamagnetic properties to these beads. They do not attract one another when they...
This report was created for global strategic planners who cannot be content with traditional methods of segmenting world markets. With the advent of a "borderless world", cities become a more important criteria in prioritizing markets, as opposed to regions, continents, or countries. This report covers the top 2,000 cities in over 200 countries....
292 pages •
By Global Industry Analysts
• Apr 2021
- Global In Vitro Diagnostics Market to Reach $88.8 Billion by 2027
- Amid the COVID-19 crisis, the global market for In Vitro Diagnostics estimated at US$68.9 Billion in the year 2020, is projected to reach a revised size of US$88.8 Billion by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 3.7% over the analysis period 2020-2027....
2021 Emerging In Vitro Diagnostics Market: Strategic Implications of Market, Technological and Reimbursement Trends
This unique report provides information and analysis not available from any other published source. - How will the future reimbursement changes affect individual market segments?The...
United States In Vitro Diagnostics Market, Impact of COVID-19, Industry Trends, Growth, Opportunity Company Overview, Sales Analysis, Forecast In-vitro diagnostic is an advanced method that provides new tools to find disease diagnosis and treatment. In the United States, the growing prevalence of...
2020 will be remembered for the COVID-19 pandemic, masks, social distancing protocol, alternate care sites, Moderna, Pfizer, BioNTech, AstraZeneca, RT-PCR, and serology testing (or all the above). However, in the midst of our response to the global pandemic, remarkable advancements were made in another great frontier in medicine that remains...
The in-vitro diagnostics market in North America is expected to grow from US$ 26,981.2 million in 2019 to US$ 38,759.6 million by 2027; it is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 4.7% from 2020 to 2027. Aging population is vastly vulnerable to viral infections as well as chronic conditions. For instance, according to the research conducted by American...
In Vitro Diagnostics
Infectious Disease Incidence
You can change your Cookie Settings at any time but parts of our site will not function correctly without them.