The Higashi-Nippon Bank, Ltd. (8536) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis, Timetric
- February 2018 •
- 14 pages •
- Report ID: 4816240
Timetric’s "The Higashi-Nippon Bank, Ltd. (8536) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions as well as key employees.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "The Higashi-Nippon Bank, Ltd."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
• Examines and identifies key information and issues about "The Higashi-Nippon Bank, Ltd." for business intelligence requirements.
• Studies and presents the company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
• The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees.
Reasons To Buy
• Quickly enhance your understanding of "The Higashi-Nippon Bank, Ltd."
• Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
The Higashi-Nippon Bank, Ltd., (Higashi-Nippon Bank), a subsidiary of Concordia Financial Group, Ltd., offers regional banking and other financial products and services to individuals and corporate customers. It offers a wide range of deposit products including savings deposits, current accounts, certificate of deposits, ordinary and time deposits, property and foreign currency deposits. It provides loans for home, home improvement, car, mortgage, education, and working capital and equipments. The bank offers insurance coverage for whole-life, student, cancer, annuity, and medical risks. Higashi-Nippon Bank also offers credit and debit cards and services including, payroll, management and business support, foreign exchange, and telephone and internet banking. It operates through a network of branches primarily in Tokyo region. It also has presence in Ibaraki, Tochigi, Saitama, Chiba, and Kanagawa prefectures. Higashi-Nippon Bank is headquartered in Chuo-Ku, Tokyo, Japan.